Yellow painful spots

Hi I've been sexually active but also shave my private parts but ever since both activities I have got yellow painful spots on the lips of my vagina , which are painful to walk and touch . What do I do ?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hi Babb, Just how long have you had them in relationship to either shaving or sex? if the answer is shaving then stop for a couple of weeks, both if you have to, but think it would be best.
So next time you shave which is very good for women, keeps you clean and sexy, Ok only shave down wards, and never upwards, the reason behind this is hairs only grow in a downwards direction, and if you shave upwards then we cut them the hairs off the growing angle is wrong and get caught under the skin, hence spots and ingrowing hairs, so we just shave the way the hairs grow.
Now if its not that, then just get yourself off to the STD/GUM Clinic for tests.
Good Luck