Sexual Health Community

orgasm issue!!

hi, I'm a 16 girl and recently, when I masturbate I can feel good but when I reach and about to have an orgasm, there was no more feeling, it is just like I have not orgasm at all (although I'm certain that I have) I'm not sure is it because I masturbate too much that now my orgasm is numb, is it a normal and can be cured? pleasee help!
Hi there.   This is a prolapse forum.   You may wish to post your question in another forum.   Thank you
Hello, first let me help you out in the situation only because I've been there the more you masturbate on a regular basis yes you can become numb feeling down there where does not feel like your having an orgasm the nerves down there are sensitive and the more that you masturbate you can cause some damage. Doesn't mean it's long-term damage I would take a break for a while. And you should be just fine. Just remember if you keep on doing it all the time without taking breaks you could cause some permanent damage to where you would have numbness all the time. So just take a break and you'll be okay hope that helps you.
depending how many times you masturbate it can feel a bit numb. i masturbate around 6 to 7 times daily so around my 5th and forward at times it feels numb but i still climax the same amount and strength so i dont worry its just your muscles that are over worked.