Sexual Health Community

semen shoot

how can i shoot my semen atleast 6 inches far from my penis ?
why do you care how far it goes?
my gf finds it more pleasurable if it shoots somewhat a bit farther
(scratches head)

well, I do believe that the answer to the question may be somewhat disappointing...the only solution of which I'm aware is abstention for several days if not a week or so which allow all the inner machinery  to get all wound up and the subject matter to build up a bit and give that a (ahem) shot. Frequent activity to the best of my knowledge limits the velocity  (and volume) at which the subject matter exits the body, and velocity in this case results in distance.

Good luck
scream SEMEN POWER!!!!!! right when youre about to *** XD
Inspirational!
I shall persuade my gentleman friend to implement the technique that you so eloquently described... purely for scientific purposes, of course...   :)
I think screaming SEMEN POWER might work better because you might force air to that area from the lungs,I'll try this technique with my husband......purely for scientific purposes,of course...  :-) --I just don't know how he'll react when I tell him he has to scream out SEMEN POWER
what the heck is going on here.. is it some sort of porno forum or something
Don´t worry, no porno forum is going on here, people just try to discuss about some creative innovations, it is ok, even in methodology of science there is a principle called "Anything goes", so why shouldn´t it work also in the field of sexology? Porno forum would be the case only if people sent some photos to demonstrate the results of the above mentioned techniques...:) To all: Have a nice day !

Thank you very much..I wanted to tread lightly, add a touch of humor and perhaps a bit of education at the same time..I'm somewhat at a loss as to how his girlfriend derives more pleasure from such a phenomenon unless she likes,  well......think Peter North here (from back in my long gone porn fan days)...

Or perhaps, if he  can't wait the prescribed week he can try hiding a tube of clear caulking (assuming the lights are off which now that I think about it they likely aren't) and at the precise moment of his  highest sexual pleasure provide a hefty squirt or 2 of caulking in her direction..(make sure the caulking has been warmed a bit)...and keep a cloth handy with which to quickly remove it so she doesn't permanently become one with the sheets or whatever surface may be nearby.

(note, I am NOT a doctor)

Jim
Narla...one must be careful when forcing all that air from the lungs as it might get misdirected within the nether regions of the body and make its exit from an unintended orifice.

Jim

(note:  I am NOT a doctor)
Lollll.....

I'm going to start work tonight (in between my regular job for which I'm on call) on a pill to advertize on late night TV...I think I'll call it..."shoot 'em up" or "more power to you"...I'd bet I'd make millions before someone discovers it's totally worthless.