TTC after Miscarriages Community
256 Members

tender pain in lower right side

so for the past couple days when I am sitting I have been having this pain on the lower right side of my back. today I've been feeling this twing in my lower right side of my stumach. Its tender to touch and the pain in my lower right side of my back and my stumach is getting worse. any advice? I have been pregnant twice and both times I've had MC, my last MC was a year ago. DH and I have been trying to get pregnant and this is the first month in 3 months that we have been trying every other day method. I have to mention that I have PCOS, I know it comes with cysts but I know what a popping cyst feels like and this isnt one. please if you have any advice? thanks!
Maybe you have developed a larger cyst then usual.  The pain you are describing sounds like how i'm feeling.  I don't have PCOS, but I do have a 6-6.5 cm cyst...I am having it removed 8/23.  Have you ever had bigger cysts?  The pain sounds very similar to mine and my dr told me it was bc of the size! Good luck
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.