Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
3.97k Members

2men in 1 mth im pregnant please help!

Hello im pregnant i had sex with 1st guy on January 8 then started my period around jan 20 then had sex with 2nd guy (my bf) from jan 14 to current is there a possiblity it can be 1st guy ?
4 Responses
If you had sex with your bf after your period then he would be the father. Did they both *** in you?
most likely first guy is the father as it is right in ovulation window. boyfriend or the Second guy was 5-7 days after ovulating so very unlikely to be the father.
most likely first guy is the father as it is right in ovulation window. boyfriend or the Second guy was 5-7 days after ovulating so very unlikely to be the father.
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, I don't think it could be the first guy. Two reasons. You had your period after you had sex with him. And second, sperm can live up to 5 days in a woman's body. There's 6 days in between the 2 guys.
We have a DNA forum here at Medhelp. I would recommend you post your question there too because the community leader if very good with dates and who the father might be.
I almost forgot to ask if your period was normal?
Since you got pregnant in Jan I take it you've already had the baby. You can always get a DNA test done.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
3.97k Members
5.35k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.