2men in 1 mth im pregnant please help!
Hello im pregnant i had sex with 1st guy on January 8 then started my period around jan 20 then had sex with 2nd guy (my bf) from jan 14 to current is there a possiblity it can be 1st guy ?
If you had sex with your bf after your period then he would be the father. Did they both *** in you?
most likely first guy is the father as it is right in ovulation window. boyfriend or the Second guy was 5-7 days after ovulating so very unlikely to be the father.
No, I don't think it could be the first guy. Two reasons. You had your period after you had sex with him. And second, sperm can live up to 5 days in a woman's body. There's 6 days in between the 2 guys.
We have a DNA forum here at Medhelp. I would recommend you post your question there too because the community leader if very good with dates and who the father might be.
I almost forgot to ask if your period was normal?
Since you got pregnant in Jan I take it you've already had the baby. You can always get a DNA test done.