Aa
A
A
Close
2men in 1 mth im pregnant please help!
Hello im pregnant i had sex with 1st guy on January 8 then started my period around jan 20 then had sex with 2nd guy (my bf) from jan 14 to current is there a possiblity it can be 1st guy ?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
If you had sex with your bf after your period then he would be the father. Did they both *** in you?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
most likely first guy is the father as it is right in ovulation window. boyfriend or the Second guy was 5-7 days after ovulating so very unlikely to be the father.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
most likely first guy is the father as it is right in ovulation window. boyfriend or the Second guy was 5-7 days after ovulating so very unlikely to be the father.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No, I don't think it could be the first guy. Two reasons. You had your period after you had sex with him. And second, sperm can live up to 5 days in a woman's body. There's 6 days in between the 2 guys.
We have a DNA forum here at Medhelp. I would recommend you post your question there too because the community leader if very good with dates and who the father might be.
I almost forgot to ask if your period was normal?
Since you got pregnant in Jan I take it you've already had the baby. You can always get a DNA test done.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
st. louis, MO
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1516239081
Blank