Aa
A
A
Close

I missed my period for 3 months and I'm a virgin and I'm 14

Hi I'm 14 years old and I haven't got my period for three months now , I don't know why this is happening to me , I'm a virgin , I don't have a boyfriend ,  I never did anything to my private part, but I have been missing my periods and I'm so scared I really need help immediately , the first time I didn't get it , it was October 21 I only got brown marks for 4 days and then they stopped , my period is 7 days, anyways , so the second time I was supposed to get my period was on November 21, I also got brown marks for 4 days , and then it stopped , and now it's December 21, I haven't got a sign or anything , my weight is 53 kg's and my height is 170 , so I'm. It fat or anything , my health is good , I don't smoke or take drugs or take medicines except for daily vitamins only, and I eat candies once a week , please answer immediately , anyone I just need help! Thanks !
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
20648310 tn?1513044265
It may just be changes in your cycle. Go see your doctor to be sure. It definetly won't hurt.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
st. louis, MO
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1516239081
Blank