Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

I missed my period for 3 months and I'm a virgin and I'm 14

Hi I'm 14 years old and I haven't got my period for three months now , I don't know why this is happening to me , I'm a virgin , I don't have a boyfriend ,  I never did anything to my private part, but I have been missing my periods and I'm so scared I really need help immediately , the first time I didn't get it , it was October 21 I only got brown marks for 4 days and then they stopped , my period is 7 days, anyways , so the second time I was supposed to get my period was on November 21, I also got brown marks for 4 days , and then it stopped , and now it's December 21, I haven't got a sign or anything , my weight is 53 kg's and my height is 170 , so I'm. It fat or anything , my health is good , I don't smoke or take drugs or take medicines except for daily vitamins only, and I eat candies once a week , please answer immediately , anyone I just need help! Thanks !
It may just be changes in your cycle. Go see your doctor to be sure. It definetly won't hurt.