Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Pain in the abdomen and back

So I had sex on 11/18 and took plan B about 10 hours after sex. But starting last wednesday I started getting intense pain in my lower abdomen and it hasnt gone away today is 11/27. Also my breast are tender. Could this be from plan b. Or is something else wrong?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your symptoms could be from taking Plan B. You could also have an infection or possibly be pregnant. Plan B is very effective, especially when it's taken as fast as you took it. But, it's not 100% and it can cause problems. I highly recommend you see your gynecologist for some testing. If you do have an infection you'll need antibiotics.