Terrified of being pregnant PLEASE HELP! :,(
ok. I had sex about 3 times yesterday they were all protected. and I was on the first day of ovulation that day. ever since then I have had horrible crippling anxiety about being pregnant I've had this anxiety before but this time I'm really scared because of ovulation and I've been having ovulation pain and cramps (only light) but I'm afraid of my egg being fertilized I'm sorry if I get any of this wrong I'm just really scared and would really appreciate someone's thoughts on this. I cant take the morning after pill or tell anyone because it would literally ruin everything good in my life I just really want to figure this out on my own. How likely is it that I could be pregnant?
As long as you din't have any condom failures, like tears, holes or rips, you're fine and not pregnant.
If you're using your phone app to let you know when you're ovulating I wouldn't count on that. Not all women ovulate in the middle of their cycles. The only way to know for sure when you do is to use an ovulation kit for several months.
The reason I'm telling you this is because I don't want you to think it's your safe time and not use a condom. Use one every single time and make sure there are no tears or anything like that after intercourse.