Vaginal spotting and cramping
I am 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant last week I was feeling pressure and my vagina was swollen and slightly open not like it normally is and I been loosing a bunch of mucus but I know it's not my plug and this week I'm still having the pressure occasionally and my vagina is slightly open not like it normally is and very itchy and last night I wiped after going pee and noticed light pink blood on the toilet paper like spotting and was cramping no contractions or gush of fluids what could it be I been feeling baby move a lot
You really should get in to see your Dr. It could be that you have an infection, or it could be that the baby is going to come early.
Do call your Dr today to tell him/her what's going on. I'm sure they'll want you to come in so they can check on both you and the baby.