please help!
Me and my girlfriend had an unprotected sex a few days ago, next day she had periods and still on going. I wasn't came inside her. but I'm worrying about that is there any chance to get her pregnant even tho she had her period next day morning?
There could be a very small chance that she's pregnant. Not all women ovulate in the middle of their cycles. They can ovulate any time of the month. The only way you can know for sure when you do is to use an ovulation kit for several months.
All you can do right now is wait for her next period. If it's late then she needs to take a test. Tell her not to stress because that can cause her period to be late.
You can go to a woman's clinic and they might do a blood test to see if she's pregnant. You can also get free birth control while you're there. The pill, the shot, an IUD, there are several options.