Testicular Cancer Community
252 Members

I have a testical pain

Hello, I have a pain in my right testicle. It hurts from time to time for over a month now (when I touch it, the pain inside the testicle is stronger). Additionally, I feel groin pain as well. Could you please let me know whether this might be the testicle cancer?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sorry for the delay and I hope that you got things checked out by a doctor by this point. Pain is not a good symptom for accurately determining testicular cancer as the majority of cases are painless but about 20% of patients do present with pain. Having a physician and hopefully a scrotal ultrasound if you are having symptoms is really the best way to go.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize