Testicular Cancer Community
252 Members

Lump??

So my left testicle hurts, also it hurts up into my lower stomach.
I have felt, and there is no lump on the actual testicle, but there is a soft lump 'floating' around in the sack with it?!

I have had epididymitis a few months ago, is it that again?

As you can see I respond to a lot of posts in this forum, I wish I could give better advise than to always say this is something a doctor must look at but unfortunately that's how it is.  My boyfriend was diagnosed with testicular cancer.  He ignored the pain he was having thinking it was a hernia or something which allowed the cancer to spread.
Does this mean you have cancer?  No, but only a doctors exam and an ultrasound can tell you for sure and yes its worth the time and the cost just to make sure everything's alright. You'll want to see a urologist and make sure you ask lots of questions so when your doing monthly self exams you know just what your looking for.  Dont worry.  Book the appointment and it will all work out.
As sage says,and she always gives good advice, just get it checked out.
My son has developed 3 epididymits in the last year and he gets pain in his lower stomach from them.
But you just need to get it looked at to stop yourself worrying.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.