Thyroid Disorders Community

Interesting reading

Just an FYI my wife had bought a book by Suzanne Somers called AGELESS and i started flipping through it.It has some very interesting chapters on thyroid levels and hormone issues.I must admit she looks pretty good for 60 and she is a cancer survivor so she must be doing something right!Anyway just thought it might be some informative reading if anyone wanted to check it out.
Good Health!
Roman
I KNOW A LOT OF STUFF ABOUT SUZANNE SUMMERS, BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF CANCER SHE HAD? DO YOU? GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING...LOVE,SVETA
Hi Sveta
She is a breast cancer survivor and i could not believe she is 60 years old!She must be doing something right.Anyway i read her book cover to cover and it is very interesting,,
Good health to you
Roman