Thyroid Disorders Community

Units of measure

My test show a THYROGLOBULIN AB to be 10296 AU/ML and ANTI-THYROID PEROXIDASE AB of 5420 AU/ML..  The charts here seem to be in International units IU/ML.  Also my T3 FREE is measured in PG/ML (2.45)  and T4 measured in NG/DL (0.31) which also is a different unit of measure than the tracking chart...

What is the conversion between AU and IU?

Your antibodies are raging pretty high to the stage I would be seeking a permanant remedy to your problem and that is either surgery or RAI if you havent had it done yet.
With antiboidies that high, you have very little hope of getting your levels right.
Sorry....but the truth .