Aa
A
A
A
Close
Trying to conceive Community
1.11k Members

Period??

Hey ladys, I have been ttc for a while now but I seem to have hit a snag. My last period was in November and towards the end of december I really felt pregnant, I had alot of symptoms and was really excited. So I took pregnancy test after pregnancy test and every time still negative. My last test I took was last week and it also said negative. So now it's almost febuary and still no sign of AF or a baby :(. I was wondering if anyone knew if there is anything plan parent hood could give me to jump start my period. It's so frustrating I just want something to happen already. Can anyone give me advice??
1 Responses
689528 tn?1364139441
Not sure about the planned parenthood or anything but try and see a doctor to see what's going on. I hope you figure things out soon!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.