Trying to conceive Community

Period??

Hey ladys, I have been ttc for a while now but I seem to have hit a snag. My last period was in November and towards the end of december I really felt pregnant, I had alot of symptoms and was really excited. So I took pregnancy test after pregnancy test and every time still negative. My last test I took was last week and it also said negative. So now it's almost febuary and still no sign of AF or a baby :(. I was wondering if anyone knew if there is anything plan parent hood could give me to jump start my period. It's so frustrating I just want something to happen already. Can anyone give me advice??
Not sure about the planned parenthood or anything but try and see a doctor to see what's going on. I hope you figure things out soon!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.