Trying to conceive Community

Provera question.

Ok, so in November I completely skipped my Provera, which apparently caused me to miss my AF. Suppose to take it for 10 days. I usually take it on the 12th but didn't. Today I'm suppose to go pick up the clomid (for the second time) and the Provera. I was just wondering do I have to wait until the 12th again to take the Provera again or can I start taking it today since I skipped a month?
usually best use of depo-provera is that you do not delay the next injection with in 1/2 weeks. i am not sure after missing one month when are you suppose to start provera.
however with medication Normally the level of progesterone in your blood increases about a week before your period. If medroxyprogesterone is taken for 5 to 10 days each month at this time (ie day 16 to 21 of your cycle) it mimics the natural rise in your progesterone levels. This can help your other hormones to behave in a more normal way. To treat irregular periods this medicine is taken in this way for two menstrual cycles. To treat periods that have stopped it is taken for three menstrual cycles. In each case, a few days after you stop taking the tablets you should get your period. At the end of the treatment regular periods should return.
i think you should confirm from you RE. whether you should start it now or wait for the actual time you use to take???
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.