Blurred Vision, Difficulty Breathing etc?
I wasnt sure where to post this so ill put it here, sorry if its in the wrong place.
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what happened to me, yesterday i woke up and i was feeling ill and felt like i was going to be sick so i got up and walked into the bathroom. By the time I'd walked into the bathroom (Which is about 10ft away from my bed) i felt dizzy, had blurred vision, found it hard to breathe, had a headache, could hear steam (like a kettle boiling) but it was in the back of my head and of course felt like i was going to be sick. I had to sit down or i thought I'd end up collapsing.
I've never had anything like this before and im only 16 so this really scared me, could someone help me please?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
This could be due to postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis. All these cause dizziness (which sums up all the symptoms) when you get up from lying down position. Cervical spondylitis and ear problems also cause dizziness on changing the position of the neck. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly.  
Other causes are anemia, GERD, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems. Certain types of epilepsies and seizures too can cause similar symptoms.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!