Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Fatigue, fainting and aching legs.

I am 23 I have a 4yr old and  6 month old boys and for the past 5 or so months I have been getting light headed, dizzy, near to fully fainting, I continously feel tired and I yawn all day and from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed my legs hurt constantly and I feel I can not support my own weight. I have tried better foods in my diet, multivitamins, I have been on Ibprofan for the past 3 weeks for the leg pain, I go to bed early to get more sleep. I do not know why I am having these problems or how to treat them, any suggestions. I do have an appointment with my Dr. in a couple weeks but would like some suggestions for this.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
There could be several reasons for your symptoms. Anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism, low blood glucose and sleep disorders should be investigated for. Stress, work overload and anxiety too can precipitate these symptoms.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!