Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Help! no one could give me a diagnose

This are my symptoms:
-Weird constant feeling in my right thumb and index and in my right big toe.(generally people don´t "feel" their fingers but i feel something constantly, a sensation that it shouldn't be there)
-This feeling feels like a soft wave palpitation, it doesn´t hurt.
-Here it's the weird part. Everytime i manipulate something of a small size that i need to pick with my thumb and index and interact with my other hand for example(tying my shoes, peeling a prawn, tie the buttoms of my shirt..i think you can picture the idea) when i do this the feeling in my toe,thumb and index get so intense i can´t stand it i need to clench my jaw, bite my lips so that i can finish the action, it's not a painful feeling but a super sensitive feeling.
-I have this symptoms since i was 6 (as far as i can remember) and i noticed them when i used to play with small toys
-Since i grew older (i'm 26 right now) i acquired this symptoms in other ways. Whenever i'm about to ejaculate (by masturbation or while sexual intercourse) i have the same extreme feeling in my right toe, thumb and index that makes me clench my jaw so that i can "stand" it.
-Of course when i have this intense feeling i get anxious.

I already went to a doctor he made me a Brain CT a blood test and they checked my nerves with electricity (don´t know what it´s called)

So if anyone knows the answer, or can help me somehow...i would be eternally thankfull

I give my thanks in advance