Right temple pain

In the past couple of weeks, I have experienced sharp, stabbing pains in my right temple region.  The pain is brief - only a few seconds and then it is gone.  Today I noticed that the right temple area and right lateral aspect of the orbit is a little tender to the touch.  I have had migraines previously - only about 4 or 5 in the past 2 years.  They respond well to Relpax.  Also have factor 5 Lyden - not sure if this is important or not.  Will try to make an appt with my doctor for later this week.  Your thoughts are appreciated.
Welcome to the forum!
Temple pain can be due to high blood pressure. Headaches and pain in temple area can be due to loud music. Another possibility is migraine triggered by loud noise. Tension headaches too affect the temple area.
Temporal arteritis, internal ear infection, TMJ and tooth decay can all cause a temple pain.
Infection in the eye, glaucoma, and sinusitis are the other causes.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.