Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Skin movement, pressure and pain

FEELS LIKE SNAKES MOVING UNDER SKIN, HAS "COLDS SPOTS ON BODY (CHEST, LEGS, NOSE, ETC)
FEELINGS OF HEAVYNESS ON CHEST AND SOMETIME CLAWLIKE PAIN IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF ARMS, LEGS. HAS SOME FEELING OF MOVEMENT CLOSE TO BODY. TROUBLE SLEEPING EVEN WITH SLEEP AID.
CURRENTLY TAKING WELBUTRIN XL, VALUM,   IS OFTEH IRRITATED AND DEPRESSED.

Wellbutrin XL is known to cause such crawling sensations on the skin or parasthesia as its side effect.Moreover it is also known to cause chest pain,palpitations and other cardiac side effects.In my opinion,you should talk to your doctor about changing Wellbutrin XL to some other antidepressant or decrease the dose of wellbutrin.

It is also important to rule out other possibilities like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism, peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition and neurological disorder..
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.