Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Tired of Pain

Have had pelvic pain for years now.  Have been to gastro, family doc and gyno.  Had numberous sonograms. Mostrecent sono in March.  Only show a small ovarian cyst that has been there for years and years and that has actually got smaller.  Anyway, I have pain from my bellybutton area down to my groin.  Sometimes the pain goes into my thighs.  Sometimes I get cramps and at times have stomach pain after I eat.  The pain around my bellybutton is like sometihing is there like an unconfortable feeling and a burning sensation.  At times it feels like a pulling pain.  Over the years I have had CT scans and xrays that show nothing.  I have had three abdominal surgeries.  One of which was a abdominal hernia repair.  My family doc referred me to a surgeon cause she thought I had scar tissue but my surgeon said he did not use mesh so he does not think there is any scar tissue.  Has anyone had any of these symptoms?  I thank you in advance for any and all advise.  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pain in umbilicus or belly button could be due to abdominal causes or due to a cause in the umbilicus itself. The common abdominal causes are recurrent appendicitis, IBS, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernia, cystitis or due adhesions if there is a history of previous surgery (as in your case). Causes within the umbilicus include a boil or a fistula or abscess.
Adhesions can only be diagnosed by laparotomy.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please discuss your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!