Aa
A
A
Close
how can you tell if your lymph nodes are swollen?
I was wondering how can you tell when your lymph nodes are swollen.is it something you can visually tell,or do you have to feel around,or would they hurt? I am asking because i can feel a node in my neck,it does not hurt but i can feel it.and at times it seems i can feel the lymph nodes in my arm pit or groin,almost like they are expanding,but not hurting,but when i try to feel them,i cant feel anything.If they are swollen or swelling would you be able to feel them? ,thanks
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
501792 tn?1261114706
If your lymph nodes are swollen you can feel them or you may realize they are swollen because they start to feel uncomfortable. A lymph node can feel small or large depending on what is happening in your body.

When I had an infected molar my lymph nodes swelled up to golf balls in the back of my neck.  It could happen from many types of infections including an ear infection. I believe feeling a node in the back of your neck is normal.  If it begins to swell and hurt you may then have an infection.

But I am talking from personal experience on that.

Hope your able to ease your concern:)
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
Blank