Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

lump be hind ear

about 3 years ago i noticed a lump behind my ear lobe it dose not hurt, then another showed up on my jaw line right below my jaw bone, then i noticed i had one on the side of my face thougth it was a pimple but it just wont go away. then another one popped up on my neck and again thought pimple and then it split into two and now both hurt and just wont go away. help if you can. i have alot of cancer in my family. great grandmother, grandfather, and my mother all died from cancer.
Why dont you visit the doctors office to have the lumps autopsied to be on the safe side. OR the doctor will know better what is it.
Do not live the issue without any attention!

Best wishes, John