lymph nodes are swelled, stiff neck, nausea, fatigue........help!

I have had lymph nodes from my head down the right side of my neck swelled and a very stiff neck along with nausea, diahrrea, and fatigue......what could this be??????
How do you know their lymph nodes?  Could be muscle knots or tight muscle especially with a stiff neck.
you know I did not think about that----I have been under a lot of pressure lately.......hmmm...that is something to think about.....especially since I have had a headache ALL day and can not get rid of it.......but I have had a lot of things going on today-----THANK YOU!!!!!
For a month and going to couple doctors, I thought for sure it was lymph nodes.  Then I noticed entire left side of neck, trapezius muscle would get hard as a rock, and feel balls in different spots, and then half hour later be gone.  Bring your arms forward and touch the muscle that goes along the top of your shoulder, muscle will flex when you do it,  and see if there is a difference between one side and the other.  Stiff neck, headache, stress Im sure its likely a muscle and nerve involvement
again thank you-----I think you were right-----I visited my doctor today and he said that my neck muscles are very tight and I am stressed-------I have just now got to try and relax----but that in itself is HARD TO DO!!!!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.