mmetal taste in my mouth

I have a metal taste around my left back upper molar.  could this be a leaky filling or something else.  I plan to go to the dentist soon.  anybody else have this problem? thanks
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
i would see your dr.  I have asthma and use an inhaler and they told me this can cause a metal taste and i do get it but only when i cough.  I also had a metal taste in my mouth when i found out i was pregnant.  I believe it can be a side effect of some medications or a lung infection.  worth checking it out..good luck.
Thankyou for your advice,  I wish i could get pregnant i have 6 kids and both my husband and i are fixed but you never know lol.
i plan on seeing the dr and dentist about it thanks again...
You haven't been poisoned have you?  My father has a metalic taste and he was poisoned by copper from his work at a metal manufacturing company.
Also lead poisoning can give metalic taste.  
...J
i get that too sometimes around one of my fillings, i dont know if it has any significance.
thanks I think it may be a leaky filling.  i am goin to the dentist to find out.