pain between anus and tailbone
This is a little embarrassing, but for the last three or four days, I have been experiencing pain between my anus and tailbone. The pain only occurs when I shift my lower body, and it is not severe. There is no pain during defecation, and my bowel movements seem to be normal.

Can anyone help me diagnose this?
Welcome to the forum!
Tailbone pain or coccydynia or coccygodynia is caused by the coccyx dislocating when you sit. It is often caused by falling backwards or high pressure jerks or by childbirth. In about a third of cases the cause of pain is not known. Use a well-padded seat or air tubes when sitting. Avoid long periods of sitting in one posture. Anti inflammatory drugs, pain killers, local analgesic creams all help to some extent. Some benefit by local steroid injection at the site of the pain.
It could also be due to bone disease or, nerve compression. A combined approach of a neurologist and an orthopedic specialist is needed.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!