Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

swollen, tender, very small lump under my armpit around my period, symptoms appear at least every other month

I'm 24 years old and for about the last year i've noticed that around the time of my period my left or right underarm will get really tender and feel swollen, and sometimes a very small lump is apparent, this happens at least every other month and the symptoms go away within a week or so but its starting to worry me, I've felt no abnormalties in my breast and i'm extremely healthy with a strong immune system, what could this be signs of?
im not a md but it sounds like a hormonal problem given that it happens at every menstrual cycle. if it only on one axilla, probably not an infection. have it checked out with your dr. some people breakout during their periods.have them check possibly your thyroid and hormonal levels before and during your cycle.