Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

swollen glands

I'm 18 years old and in great shape. My glands in my throat are always swollen or at least have been for the pay 6 months to a year.  Lately it has been quite painful too. I've been unintentionally losing weight and I'm always dizzy. What could possibly be wrong with me?
You may have an infection in your ears and throat or may have anaemia if you have not been eating well.

You should make an appointment to see your doctor to check you out and check out those swollen glands.

Have you noticed if you have swollen glands anywhere else on your body?  You may find some in the armpits and also in the groin (usually on your lower right side).  If so, make sure to mention them to your doctor so that he can order some blood tests to rule out Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

In the meantime make sure that you drink plenty of fluids so that you do not get dehydrated and try and eat a healthy and well balanced diet.

Make an appointment to see your doctor and get checked out so that you can get the appropriate treatment if this is needed.

Let me know how you get on.