Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

symptoms of ????

These are the symptoms I have.  Some come and go periodically and some are present most of the time.  Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what might be going on?

Here goes:

electrical like sensations that start in my head and run down my body very quickly ( comes and goes at any time)
right eye vision blur and a feeling of loss a muscle control of the eye ( progressively getting worse)
pressure between the eyes just above my nose
terrible memory
difficulty finding "the right" words
difficulty concentrating and staying focused
numbness in my left index finger and right shoulder blade (comes and goes)
bump into things on my left side (occassionally)
dizziness and vertigo (doesn't seem to be positional but can occur with movement of my head) often causes waves of nausea (comes and goes)
fatigue ( almost constant)
urine leakage (daily)
stiffness and pain in feet and ankles and up calf ( daily)
acid reflux and heart burn( often)
taste and smell disturbances (occassionally)
Itchy skin

Any ideas?  I feel like a hypochondriac and am a little affraid to present all of these symptoms to a doctor at one time.  I feel a little nuts.  

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

Some of the possibilities for your symptoms are diabetes,vitB12 deficiency,thyroid disorders,carpal tunnel syndrome,peripheral vascular disease, abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body, transient ischemic attack, motor neurone disease,intracranial space occupying lesions,stroke or autoimmune disorders like multiple sclerosis or lupus erythematosus.

Without neurological examination and investigations like blood tests,blood glucose levels,CT and MRI head,ANA antibodies etc ;diagnosis is tough.Pls consult a physician or neurologist and get it done.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.