Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
571 Members

Why i feel pain in my penis

Good Morning , my name is Henry, i am a 23 yrs old man.. i have a problem with my penis the thing is when i'm having sex with my girlfriend after the first round of sex my penis falls i will have to wait for 25mins for it to  erect again, once it comes erect i feel this pain in my penis, then i will just have to endure the pain through out the 2nd round once i *** i tell her i'm tired cause of the pain... And it happnes everytime im going for a second round.. Pls help me what is my problem
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.