Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 20 (of 385) questions
I am 20 years old and have masturbate since I was a teenager. Several times I push my vagina very hard. Due to masturbate i am now suffer...
I'm not sure how to approach this subject. Recently, I've discovered that my urine has not been exiting my body through my urethra-- ...
10 answers | 2 comments |
For about 4-5 months I’ve had intermittent vagjnal tingling, usually when I’m sitting in a certain position or laying down. Went to urolo...
Can someone tell me what Bladder Wall Thickening due to incomplete distention means. This was discovered on a CT scan unrelated to this....
So all my life, I feel like my pelvic muscles are always tensed, ready for action. I end up urinating a little at times or even defecatin...
I am 27 years old without any current illnesses, non-smoker and am not pregnant. Approximately 2 years ago I was diagnosed with UTI, and ...
I had a cytoreductive surgery with complete removal of uterus, overy, and filopine tube two weeks ago , some part of peritoneum had been ...
I recently went through chemo/radiation therapy to my gental region. In my research I had read that a vaginal spacer should be indicated ...
6 answers |
Just over two weeks ago I had a hysterectomy and bladder repair. I was unable to urinate due to swelling and was sent home after six days...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I am a 23-year-old female and I recently saw a Urogynecologist since I have bladder and bowel issues, I only urinate maybe once a day,...
Hi, I have 2 positive tests done this year for microscopic hematuria (no pain experienced). I am a female Asian and in my late twenties. ...
I have a collapsed bladder and really don't know anything about it . All I know is that back in October 2016 I was hospitalized with poly...
Hi, 7 weeks ago I gave birth to my second child, it was a long labour with second stage of over 2 hours, and ended up being a forceps de...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I am 30 yr old virgin.Have regular 28d cycles.A few months back i had severe intermittent b/l pelvic cramps, which lasted for 3days n res...
1 answer |
I'm forever buying pads for my partner from the shops which can be up to 10 dollars a packet. Is there any way of receiving cheaper pads....
1 answer |
Please take a moment to reach out to UKlady1001, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate everything! Congratulations UKlady1...
1 answer |
I am 26 and have had dryness pretty much my whole life but it seems to get progessively worse. I get probably around 3 infections a month...
1 answer |
I would like to learn more about this option as a possible solution to my prolapses. My uro has only bad things to say about this proced...
1 answer |
I just found out that I have a triple prolapse.. bladder, bowel and vaginal wall.. I knew it was one but not all three... I tried a pessa...
1 answer | 2 comments |
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Urogynecology Community
548 Members
385 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.