Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 20 (of 402) questions
Hi, I’m having laser treatment to remove the infected area of the HPV (non 16/18), it’s not serious and is only a low risk mutation. W...
My wife received the following result regarding her pap smear test: Cytology ............................. NILM Endocervical cell ....
I posted this question on the wrong community board so am reposting here. I was prescribed macrobid for a UTI. I've always been prescrib...
I had a functional cyst on my left ovary n had bleeding from ovulation day. The bleeding lasted 8 days ending on25th aug. My period was d...
I had undergone an abdominal myomectomy on 1st july and on 16th august i had oral sex with orgasm. 2 days later i started getting slight ...
Hi, For the past week, i have been feeling a constant tingling sensation in my vagina area (not my clit) which made me supersuper parano...
After an indiscretion April 2nd. I developed a yeast infection. I visited a public clinic and I tested negative for all STDs and was give...
Please help. I have been dealing with unexplained and constant vaginal pain/discomfort for almost a year. I also have itching during the ...
I am 25 yr old women and everytime I have intercourse all of a sudden it starts to burn like 20 minutes in and after it burns as well, al...
I'm prone to UTI's and started experiencing symptoms such a urethral burning and pain while urinating several months ago. I took Macrobid...
for about 2 months now, almost everytime my boyfriend and I try to have sex we can’t because It won’t go all the way in without it hurtin...
Good Morning , my name is Henry, i am a 23 yrs old man.. i have a problem with my penis the thing is when i'm having sex with my girlfrie...
Very uncomfortable It almost feels like it's about to errupt into a uti
Hi . I was at a restaurants womens loo. I thought it was clean but apparently it wasnt cleaning liquid left it was wee. I didnt sit at al...
I don’t really have anywhere else to turn for this so I am hoping someone out there has experienced this because I’m scared to death. I...
i have this strange sharp pain near my urthral opening and small bumps on the skin around it. it doesnt vurn when i pee and i went to my ...
For years now I've had a pulsing and stabbing pain, almost like an intense cramp, in the urinary and reproductive areas. My vaginal openi...
My name is Donna. When I was 7 I was in a bike accident that dislocated the attachment from my vaginal lips and the vaginal muscle wall r...
I am 20 years old and have masturbate since I was a teenager. Several times I push my vagina very hard. Due to masturbate i am now suffer...
I'm not sure how to approach this subject. Recently, I've discovered that my urine has not been exiting my body through my urethra-- ...
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.