Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 6 (of 416) questions
Help! Was diagnosed with I.C. 30 years ago. I’m a 56 year old female. Have had microscopic Hematuria, pressure & burning intermittent...
I'm 25 weeks pregnant. At around 19 weeks, after having urethral pain for 2 weeks, I went to the ER as i was certain I did have a UTI, ev...
After an indiscretion April 2nd. I developed a yeast infection. I visited a public clinic and I tested negative for all STDs and was give...
I am a 62yo woman that has received a neobladder in 2006 after being diagnosed with bladder cancer. Currently I am using 480 catheters a ...
I have been having painful urination when finishing since end of July. I went to GP, he prescribed me a bunch of antibiotics (Cipro, Bact...
I am a 18-year-old female. In the past month or so, I have noticed that occasionally I feel a few drops of liquid drip out of what feels ...
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.