Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis A Community

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 20 (of 737) questions
hepatitis anti viral igg is 10.84 what should be done advise, is it normal or high
I was fingering my partner. I lightly teased their entrance before sucking on my finger and fingering them. It wasn't after a while that ...
Hello, I had some unprotected sex some time ago, but I did not see any blood in that person's vagina, is it possible for me to transfer t...
I am recovering from severe Hepatitis A which I was hospitalised for, I'm just wandering if anybody has had the illness and how long it t...
Just a question. Don't ask me why. But I was digging through my own garbage last night. After I was done, I washed my hands and stuff. I ...
Age : 20 years old I had been diagnosed with hepatitis a during December after traveling I was hospitalised because of high fever whi...
20 yrs Hey, this happend recently and I don't know what it is! So I wonder if anyone here might know what this is. I was in a birth...
This sounds awful but i shook hands with a homeless man, lit him a cigarette then continued to smoke my cigarette and may have touched th...
I went for my physical and i was told i tested positive for hsv1 and 2 i dont how because i had always practice safe sex by wearing condo...

Hi doc's, just to clarify my doubt. I went in for a massage and had a happy ending at the end. The only sexual thing we did is that she t...
Hello, I am 43 years old Male, And i recently stopped drinking wine after starting to have left lower abd pain, with some burning. I ...
I have done unprotected veginal sex with indonesian girl for around 2 mins in Indonesia. After that i take HIV test and HIV test afte...
Hello, In early March I began to have symptoms including light-headedness, mild nausea, and a "synthetic" feeling accompanied by a metal...
I am sufferring from jaundice since last month. In my first report my s.bilirubin was 1.8 and sgpt was 2400. Slowly i recovered my sgpt l...
Hi good day!! Awhile ago, i kissed someone with unknown hepa a status. Just normal kissing. Im not sure if i do have mouth sore or the li...
I was diagnosed with Hep A during 1st week of May and recovered within 10 days. As adviced by my family physician (general) My second blo...
Hello. I had visited a massage last month. I was in my underwear. She just gave me Boob massage on back and chest. Then I fondled her ...
Is is possible to contract HAV by holding the doorknobs ,I did wash my hands before having food that day but I used my wallet without was...
Just found out i have hep a and i may have had it for about 8 months. Everything i read says it clears on its own and not chronic but th...
Hello, I went overseas and my doctor recommened the hep a vaccination. That was in February 2017. Now it is July 2017. I am go...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.