Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis A Community

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 12 (of 740) questions
It's spreading like wildfire. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325951.php I feel like Hep A vaccination should be required ...
I am recovering from severe Hepatitis A which I was hospitalised for, I'm just wandering if anybody has had the illness and how long it t...
Just did some blood work and i do not know how or why HEP A AB says reactive and reference range it says non-reactive. Can someone please...
If you had exposure to Hepatitis A in the past, is it possible to contract the disease again in the future? I was talking to a nurse, a...
Is it possible to give yourself hepatitis a?
hepatitis anti viral igg is 10.84 what should be done advise, is it normal or high
I was fingering my partner. I lightly teased their entrance before sucking on my finger and fingering them. It wasn't after a while that ...
Hello, I had some unprotected sex some time ago, but I did not see any blood in that person's vagina, is it possible for me to transfer t...
Just a question. Don't ask me why. But I was digging through my own garbage last night. After I was done, I washed my hands and stuff. I ...
Age : 20 years old I had been diagnosed with hepatitis a during December after traveling I was hospitalised because of high fever whi...
20 yrs Hey, this happend recently and I don't know what it is! So I wonder if anyone here might know what this is. I was in a birth...
This sounds awful but i shook hands with a homeless man, lit him a cigarette then continued to smoke my cigarette and may have touched th...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.