Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vitamin D Community

This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
1 - 20 (of 307) questions
I have been experiencing tingling in my hands and in my face recently and after getting a physical done in February the only thing that w...
I was tested about 5 weeks ago and my vitamin D level was 30. After an entire year of brain fog, light headedness, muscle weakness, numbn...
Just had blood results which my GP has advised normal no action Vid D = 35 nmol/L (30.00 - 300.00nmol/L)  Vit B12 = 132 ng/L (130.00 - 8...
Very anxious and sad as I am young and feel tired I have been suffering from body pain for the past 2 years, bone scan clear, blood tests...
I'm recovering from a Vitamin D deficiency. My levels (accordiong to my endo) were 16 (im assuming ng/ml).. I was supplementing with 6-8,...
Last year I had my Vitamin D levels checked and it came back high, 201. The doctor said it was at toxic levels and I should stop taking ...
About 3 months ago my vitamin D level test result was 9.44 ng/mL . Then I was absolutely weak, I had too less energy and more symptoms. ...
female 30 from nepal I had too much,knee pain,wholebody pain,feet burning,low fever 99 .I got tested blood vitamin D(25 hydroxy D and th...
Excuse me for my English as it is not my first language. My name is Moe, 33 years old, healthy and happy guy. My story began on April 201...
I'm 21 years old/female and for the past week I have had no appetite, fatigued, feeling weak, and like a little headache going on. I went...
i m vit D difficient....what are the natural way to get vit D?
Hi. I have had a lot of problems. I recently found out that I have a severe vitamin d deficiency. My doctor also did bloodwork to look...
Hello everyone! For two months I’ve experienced lower back pain that wakes me up around 5:30am. And this last week I’ve felt carpal t...
I am 28 years old. I had gone through forum and found you with related symptoms of mine like body offbalance/imbalance always and someti...
I recently had my vitamin D checked after having dizziness and problems with balance, I also have weakness in my right arm and leg. How l...
Hi i am 32 year old female. My gp is currently treating me for fobromyalgia and im waiting fir referral to rheumatology. During my recent...
Hii.. i am 32 y.o , was diagnosed in october 2017 with VDD ( level 16.8 ng/ml) . Symptomes : Headache( On top and posterior of t...
I just got the lab results this afternoon after blood tests last week. This was done by my family doctor whom I very much trust. My vitam...
I suffered with pneumonia in January and have never felt well since recovery. I suffer with absolutely overwhelming, constant fatigue and...
I still feel terrible although a tad better. Long way to go though. I was feeling great about a year ago and then all of a sudden, Wh...
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.