Aa
A
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

This community is for questions and support relating to all forms of abuse. Discussions include identifying abuse, recovery, and leaving an abusive relationship.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 2413) questions
I am in a relationship where every 3 weeks I am punished for being myself. He gets angry, then lashes out on me. This time I could cover ...
I am 24 years old soon to be Masters student about to move to another city for the fall semester. At the moment though I have to live in ...
When i was about 4 years old, a 6 year old boy would want me to suck his penis and he would want to lick my vagina. I saw him once a week...
I dont know if I am normal anymore.....I spent what seemed like a lifetime (a couple years) being abused sexually by a boy in the neighbo...
so first off i'm 16 years old and when i was a little girl, (about 4) my 12 year old male cousin and i, along with my mom and her mom, an...
My Husband and I have a daughter who is now 23 at the time she was 13. At age 12 I found out she was having sex and I freaked out, but my...
My step father spent the last year molesting me constantly. The last day he did so he told me he wanted to have sex with me analy (I was ...
Hey everyone. I'm 16.I think I've been abused. Not penetrative but I was made to touch the private parts of my abuser. She used to play s...
I have a 9 year old son. Today he arrived back home with me after visiting his father for a week and a half. Earlier this evening he said...
Just to mention, i am a female. In my neighborhood, there was this girl, i'll call her fiona. She moved nextdoor when i was 2 and she ...
When I was younger like 5 years old my female cousin (13-14 years old) was over while my mom went to the store. I remember sitting on the...
im an 18 year old girl.i think im being molested.im not sure though.my sister has told me that my dad looks at me in a bad way.she told m...
1. I am a guy... When I was 7 I was sexually abused by a family friend (girl) that was around 10 or 12. I thought that it was okay so at ...
2 weeks ago, my son was sleeping next to my boyfriend (I’ve been dating my new boyfriend for a year) My 3 yr old woke up crying ( I was i...
When will I stop dreaming about my ex-husband? We have been divorced for 10 months. I keep dreaming that we get back together, or he is...
I don't really know what to do.. My boyfriend has hit me every so often in the last few months.. Pulling my hair punching my head slappin...
My wife and I have been together since 2009. We got married in 2015. She is controlling and emotionally/mentally abusive to me and I feel...
I have been seeing a guy for about seven months. He has a daughter, who is 9, and she sleeps with him nightly and will not take a shower ...
When I was a child about 5-6 . My stepmother would make me take a bath while she would take a shower( the shower and bath were on opposit...
I started dating a guy that has slight mental retardation, inrealize he and his father are very discreet sneaking around at night high on...
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.