Abuse Support Community

This community is for questions and support relating to all forms of abuse. Discussions include identifying abuse, recovery, and leaving an abusive relationship.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
21 - 40 (of 2410) questions
Anyone know if there are pen pal services where abuse victims can write to each other and build lasting friendships? I want to get involv...
6 answers |
I'm a 14 year old female, and I've been friends with this boy from school who is also 14 for a couple years. We've been friends since we ...
2 answers |
GRAPHIC DETAILS. warning So let me start with this.. I usually smoke before I sleep. Last night I was very high, paranoid and emoti...
3 answers |
My 8 year old step daughter spends every other weekend at her single grandpa's house. Her mother passed away last year and now her grandp...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When I was about 15, my nephew who was 2 years older than me coerced his sister and I to touch him and help him ejaculate. He even asked ...
10 answers | 4 comments |
I am 18 years old and in college and in the last few months, I've been thinking that my father might have been verbally abuse to me but I...
1 answer |
I recently was informed that my stepson who is now 26 molested my daughter who is now 20 for 12 years of her life. I ask why she did not ...
7 answers |
Okay, back in December I was in a rough place in my life, making many bad decisions. I attended a small get together where there was drin...
11 answers | 11 comments |
Hi Medhelp, I am a 23-year old man, recently engaged. In a conversation with my fiance, we were talking about how we would approach "t...
4 answers |
When i was younger my mother would take me to a babysitters and she had a daughter that was a couple years older than i. At the time i wa...
2 answers |
I lost my virginity to my half uncle. I loved him and knew what was happening. We were involved romantically and sexually for many years ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, my name is Bree. i would really appreciate any opinions because I'm completely confused. I met a man five years ago when I was 19,...
23 answers | 2 comments |
When I was 11 I knew nothing about sex since my parents were super conservative and shielded me from anything of that nature. The first I...
3 answers |
I am dating a divorced man with 2 children. Children he has 75% of the time. As of right now we are not together, for a lot of reasons bu...
1 answer |
I went out for drinks after work Friday afternoon. I didn't eat, but had about six drinks. While I was feeling the effects of the booze, ...
2 answers |
I'm 30yrs old,with 3 kids and married for 7yrs.. My husband started being abusive physically and emotionally since I came to his country....
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I am a 29yr old female and in 2001 something happened to me whilst holidaying in Turkey. I was 15 at the time and my mum and I deci...
18 answers |
So I need to talk to someone about this. From what I've read on the internet the things that I've done in my childhood are normal and I s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've had nightmares almost every night since i was 13....i'm 23 now. I was molested by two grown men when i was 6. Then my mom's best fri...
1 answer | 3 comments |
My boyfriend (I'll call him Bob) and I have been together for five years and I love him deeply but I'm thinking about leaving him for the...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Abuse Support Community
2.1k Members
2.41k Questions
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?