General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15810) questions
I sweat copiously whenever I'm standing to the point that I have to wear a sweat band to keep the sweat from spotting my glasses. Today I...
4 answers | 1 comment |
want to know wether i gor for Vitamins D test or for CT scan test(lung) or Chest x-ray or any blood test
Hi, I am 32 years old male. 5,3 height, weight 40kg It started a year ago. I started feeling gassy and then started pooping a lot...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. About 2 weeks ago I received a Phenergan injection for nausea and vomiting. Ihad severe pain, tingling, and numbness after injecti...
2 answers |
I am 23, have just started using a dummy for comfort as I get very low but I am really worried about my teeth. The dummy is great! It hel...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Im noy really sure what this is. It is hard and doesnt move around. It's under the skin as well so you cant feel it on the surface of the...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Since January 2018, I am noticing that there is Hard Knob Type Thing at the back of my Head (Occipital - Center) I have tried to press...
1 answer |
I am 100% sure I have Exogenous Ochronosis on my face from the use of hydroquonine. All of the research that I have found says that it's...
27 answers | 6 comments |
Hi there. I'm a 17 year old female who recently started to feel worse. I've been having random pain for years now (as a child as well), b...
1 answer |
About 20 years ago I had a bump appear on the top of my head and since then the sides, back and top of my skull have all been pushed out ...
1 answer |
I (28 year old male) have been dealing with various health issues since November 2013. I had some intense worries over STDs at the end of...
5 answers |
I burned some cut brush 4 days ago with poison ivy in it. I have no rash as of yet on skin but I do have a sore throat and some slight ch...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi! I’m 38, Mom of two young boys. I went to our local urgent care center this past Friday because of strange chest pain and upper back ...
1 answer |
For some background, I am a 24 year old female who is overweight and has a history of PVCs and anxiety issues. I'm currently on 50mg Zolo...
1 answer |
For about four months now I have been constantly sniffling. The problem with this is that my nose is dry and I am just sniffing up air. I...
Hello, I am a 30 years old male, For the last couple of months I am suffering from widespread pain in my upper back, shoulders, arm...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Some info first: Age: 46 Sex: female Height: 164cm Weight: 58kg Race: caucasian Duration of complaint: s...
1 answer |
hi i had some lab test results done at the end of march and they came back abnormal my C-PEPTIDE CERUM came back at a 8.3 my ALT (SGPT) i...
Hi, I am 32 yrs old....and over the course of 2-3 months, I have noticed that my toilet seat has turned a purple color where my buttocks ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
hello i have had mono for about 2 weeks and my symptoms are not that bad other than the one major one. i have become very tired all day ...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
General Health Community
8.39k Members
15.8k Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.