General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15900) questions
I wasn't sure where to post this question. I'm a 37 year old female. I've been to a few different doctors over the past couple of months ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Please HELP, I am begging.. I am scared that I might have Hsv 2. I have had a tingling sensation on my left leg (not really on my left si...
Hey guys. So I've been having these panic like symptoms where my body will have a full sensation of like cold and it gets hard to stand e...
I've had pneumonia for almost 3 months. I had two rounds of antibiotics and it shrunk to the point where it didn't show up in an x-ray, s...
I've been having sharp pains at the base of my skull on the left side, they don't last long but they are very sharp, what can this be? Ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
okay, so i’ve been having. the weirdest & most uncomfortable symptoms lately & i need some insight on what people might think it sounds l...
3 answers | 3 comments |
For the past couple of months, I randomly feel like I have something strange running through my body. It happens quickly. It feels like a...
1 answer |
So I developed a headache last Wednesday and since then it hasn’t gone away. I’ve been drinking water eating 3 meals a day and staying aw...
Hi, I am 32 yrs old....and over the course of 2-3 months, I have noticed that my toilet seat has turned a purple color where my buttocks ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
When I was in Arizona, I got my ear pierced for the second time at a professional place. I keep real diamond earrings in the new piercing...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 27 and trying to learn swimming from last 2 months. I have inhaled and swolled alot of water while learning. I am having scratchy ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have dry flaky skin patches on my hands, knees, elbows and on my ankles. My fingers are wrinkley like I’ve been in the water too long. ...
No pain. Also my BP is coming down, and have had an incident of low BP. Fatigue:. Can sleep a lot in the day, and still sleep at night....
Hi i have been with a sensation of something stuck in my throat, its not sore and never was sore when it appeared, i can swallow and drin...
3 answers | 4 comments |
The right half of my lips muscle feels like it has deplated and keeps on twitching allong with my right eye and cheek and the right half ...
Please helpWhat are the chances that I got an sti? I had sex with a woman age 30 and received oral. I wore the same condom for both acts....
2 answers |
January of this year I was vacationing when I came down with what I suspected was a urinary tract infection. I went to a CVs minute clini...
Forgive me, if pictures are not allowed but some help is needed... This ISNT me, however it is someone extremely close to me, the doct...
So a couple of days ago, I was dancing on carpet without socks and got carpet burn, it bled a bit, it’s the size of the top of a pinky fi...
Nearly a year ago I was trail running with a camel back strapped to my back. I had my shirt off and the front strap of the camel back was...
1 answer |
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
General Health Community
8.47k Members
15.9k Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.