Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 16056) questions
I have had ocular migraines since age 12. I am 55 now. For the first 20 years I had severe headaches with vomiting and the visual auras....
I had visited a Hospital because of back pain and the doctor prescribed for MRI scan. Please find the Result Below: Imaging Study: Lu...
I turned 60 and in the last 2 months my bowels have bercome very hard and i only have 2 per week. used to go every day. also have lower b...
hello. I wondered if you could tell me first can an adult have borderline intellectually functioning if his I.Q. is 89. My I.Q. now is...
I have 99ish fever since a week which goes down on resting and taking paracetamol but increases if I exert myself in any activity.I have ...
Age: 26 Weight: 280 ethnicity: Caucasian, 6ft3, been happening on and off over a few months. So basically I'm posting this because today...
I work as a cashier, and have been for just over a month. For the last week the pinky side of my wrist, about the width of three fingers ...
I am a 17 year old female that weighs 170 lbs (a lot, I know I’m working on it), and after eating breakfast this morning I coughed up a l...
Hi I am having gastrointestinal issues, my stool is clay color, much lighter than normal and my urine is sometimes cloudy and darker than...
Hey there, I'm just curious whether bad technique at the gym stunt growth or not. It lasted for a whole year or so until someone told...
I am a 66 year old female about 10 lbs. overweight. About 5 weeks ago I began sneezing one night. I mean one right after the other. Then ...
I am 24 years old girl with 47 kg weight slim body type. Recently since I have changed my job (3 months ago ) I feel more hungry .My job ...
On august 29th around 9-10 pm I had a uncontrollable desire to cry. I started crying for no apparent reason. Yes I have a very stressful ...
Hey mate, I am a newbie here. I just signed up a few minutes ago. I would like to know about a natural supplement which can be used to re...
I have a cluster of really odd symptoms. They've been driving my to the breaking point and seem to cycle repeatedly over the last 2 years...
So, for 3 months now, I've been coughing. Sometimes a lot, and sometimes, like right now, I just get random tickles in my troat with resu...
I do not know if this is the right place but I would like to ask, does anyone have habits like a Baby I have one that is I like sucki...
I keep sniffing around trying to find the source but I think it’s just coming from my skin. It’s day 5 since starting the medicine.
Right ear been bothering me for few weeks put peroxide in it only for a second now terrible ear jaw pain
Hello, I had a full blood count and one result came back abnormal which was haematocrit, the result is 0.364 1/1 the normal range is 0.37...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.