Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15703) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all. I'm a 39 year old male, 6'0", about 160 lbs. About 6 days ago I had hernia repair surgery on the left side, with a mesh. Al...
Starting maybe 2 weeks ago on Saturday I started to notice a painful feeling in the back of my head that only occurred when I would do so...
1 answer |
2063301 tn?1343836674
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female. I got caught up in a cold and fever about half a month back and that lasted for a week almost. After that t...
1 answer |
I made a careless mistake and went drinking yesterday on am empty stomach on my way leaving to go home I happend to have passed out I wa...
1 answer |
I’m a 42 yr old male. 6’, 185 lbs. About two weeks ago I experienced a Migraine With Aura, which I get all the time, roughly once a month...
1 answer |
I am 21 years old female and my height is 5.1inch. is it possible for me to grow height now? Is there any medicine or exercise that I can...
1 answer |
Hi! My left toe nail turns light purple while I'm standing. As soon as I move it goes away. And my left leg is more red in colour while s...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, I'm a 32 year old female that started getting back into shape after having my son a year ago. I have been having lots of burning almo...
1 answer |
ddf
Hi: I will be having my first iron infusion tomorrow morning. My doctors feel that the souce of my anemia is no iron in my iron stor...
3 answers |
It’s been going on for a long time (couple years maybe). I believe my nose has something to do with the smell. My nose has been stuck for...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have diarrhea almost everyday and I have been this way since I was a teenager (I am 30 now). I also have been diagnosed with low iron, ...
3 answers |
He everyone. I am facing a very distracting symptoms which are bloating, gas, and loss of appetite. Also, whenever i eat i get for withou...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I was doing cardio on a treadmill for about 30 minutes and after I was done my head began pulsating. A few minutes passed and my head sta...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm a 59 y/o post menstrual female, I've been having frequent urination, having to pee 2 or more times a night for the last month. My uri...
1 answer |
I fell off a horse 5 days ago and tore my left hamstring. I fell into a fence on my right side and have bruising/cuts on my right arm and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I donated blood plasma yesterday at my local donation center. The phlebotomist said the hematoma probably developed because I was too ner...
2 answers |
20801560 tn?1512721736
Pitholith stones are a health problem very familiar. Many people call it gallstones. Most gallstones are made in cholesterol accumulation...
I always assumed the little bumps on my back was acne however, I now have a few on my chest and my back gets a little itchy now whereas b...
1 answer |
I am 27 and trying to learn swimming from last 2 months. I have inhaled and swolled alot of water while learning. I am having scratchy ...
1 answer |
Is it something that is a really big deal? I just had to urinate 4 times in 15 minutes. Normally I have to go to the bathroom probably ev...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897