Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 16220) questions
I've been having this clicking or ticking sound coming from my chest and at random times. Sounds like a clock. I have Graves disease, hyp...
Iron: 39/normal TIBC 401/normal UIBIC 392/high Iron Saturation 10/ low Ferritin, Serum 11/low What could be throwing 3 of those leve...
For the last month I will randomly get a tight pain in my upper left chest near my shoulder, under my shoulder blade, and my left arm. I ...
Hi, I am a 23 year old male. I have had quite a few symptoms that seem to be all over the place for a while now. Ringing in ears, facial ...
Lately I’ve notice veins on my inner calf bulging out where I can feel them on my skin and they somewhat twist... as well as being able t...
Hello, A few weeks ago I came down with what I thought was a cold virus, I had a temperature, headache sore throat and a tickily cough...
Are the shape of my legs normal? Heres a picture. https://gyazo.com/cef4e8e884801a6fbacfb426114a0629 Do i have bowed legs?
For the past few days I’ve been having a burning sensation in my inner thigh. What could be causing this? I’ve also noticed the past coup...
Hey, I have what has been diagnosed as inflammations in about 5 different parts of my body - Higher/Lower back muscle inflammation, knee ...
Hello, If anyone can help me with my question, I've done a lot google search, but can't find my answer. I'm almost 8 month on Duloxet...
Dear Medhelp, I' m 21 yrs old and I have arcus juvenilis on both eye. I've visited my ophthalmologist and he said that its AJ. I' m wo...
I have acid reflux and uric acid too..
hi....i recently noticed a dent in my forehea I am sooo worried. does anyone also have this and/or have info on what it can be from. ...
Not sure if these two are even related... But for the past three days I've had arm pain that feels sort of like an extreme circulation cu...
Hi, my girlfriend's feet get red almost every night. Its usually one foot, not both. different foot every night. It also get warm. Same h...
a few times i have felt very after lifting weight (holding groceries bags). it was as if i had to breath consciously and my heart was be...
I have been getting headaches daily for months now, feels like really strong pressure on my nose/forehead and gets worse when I’m walking...
Hi guys, i've been suffering for two months now, I really need help. Two months ago I was eating some chunkfoods, then I suddenly hit the...
Last Sunday night I ate a fish, mackerel, which had a lot of bones, since then I been feeling something sharp in the tonsil and throat ar...
I was cleaning my bathroom and accidentally there was toilet water backsplash on my face and hair as well as a little above my wrist.my b...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1550346932
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.