Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 16199) questions
Hello All, I am a patient of hypothyroidism, my levels are within range for a while now. I recenlty noticed two bruises, one on each le...
Hello , so about a month ago I was sick, felt weekness and had common cold symptoms with some little raise in temp` that lasted for about...
Developed a rash on lower left back hip area. Was not particularly itchy but inflamed. After a couple of days I could see a circular pa...
Not sure if these two are even related... But for the past three days I've had arm pain that feels sort of like an extreme circulation cu...
body aches hotflashes fatigue insomia I feel swallon What can it be
The past couple days my legs and butt have been sweating. my upper body and head is fine. when i wake up i realize my legs are really clo...
Hi guys. I want to post a picture but it won’t let me? But I have this really big red blotch on my foot that’s been there for two years a...
Hi everyone! I've been having some u.t. issues since last year, went to some doctors and had antibiotics so the problem dissapeared ,...
I've been trying to get to the bottom of this and I've asked on other forums but got no replies. I am hoping to get some replies here. ...
Am 21, 170cm/100kg, no pre-existing heart conditions, no history of high blood pressure or lung abnormalities. Have chronic sinusitis. On...
I've been a bit dumb this year. Almost two months ago (after a somewhat interesting dream), I woke up to a full ache in my right wrist. I...
I am a Caucasian woman in my 60s who has just begun to flush (cheeks only) after a glass of alcohol. This began last year for 5 or 6 tim...
when i was 6 years old I had an accident i fell down on my forhead and in the hospital they performed 4 suture in the place of injury . ...
For the past two years now I have had an intense headache every Monday at 4:00. Even when I went over seas, I got a headache at the equiv...

On Saturday my lower abdomen, between my groin and belly button, started feeling like it had a bunch of pressure as well as my lower back...
just had blood tests back showed slighty low rbc, platelets and high mpv..rbc was 4.48 vs low end of 4.50, platelet at 144 vs low of 150 ...
I need something t take so I can stop being dizzy
I was out last nights with a few friends and I had quite a lot to drink, when I came in from my night out I had some scrambled egg and br...
For the last month or so my right calf has had a dull pain when I stand up from a kneeling position. The pain happens when the calf muscl...
I have developed this bump in my wrist, under my thumb area and definitely on the wrist area near the sheath. If there is a way I can pos...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1550346932
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.