Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 16096) questions
White, 5’11 weight is in the 290s. I have been overweight most of my life with it mostly being mid 200s until last few years. If I we...
My gynocologist gave it to me. I used very little. When it started to burn I stopped. Still feels weird a month later.
I called the store where I got my glasses and the lady on the phone was very short with me so the only information I could get was: 15...
My granma is a 98 years old, she is now in hospital, her health has been going down since November, doctor said she has some complication...
I accidentally took a seroquel after having been stabilized for some time with no symptomatology . I had awful hallucinations until I be...
Ive had an on and off sore throat for months now and i went to ge doctor to get it tested, but it came back negative for strep and never ...
I have got my vitamin D levels checked and they are normal
Let’s say that a patient has a dangerous diseases and is supposed to be put in suspended animation we don’t know what the disease is, so ...
My shoulders, ribs and fingers have all gotten chronicaly sore over the past year. So I had a blood test done to see if I was low in vita...
For the purposes of numbering on this examination, 5 lumbar-type vertebral bodies are assumed, with the lowest well-formed disc space des...
Hi There, What is Methalonids? and where it can be found?
So I have one upper molar tooth which was root canaled 10 years ago and one next to this which was root canaled 4 years ago. Last month m...
So i've been having a handful of symptoms for the past few months, pain is the most recurrent , tender muscles and little tolerance to to...
Can I ask since sometimes I eat a lot of food and then I eat after 24-36 hours If I am at risk for refeeding syndrome? I am 1.65 height ...
I have RUQ pressure & belly bloating for over a month. I’be has constipation on & off and lots of gas. The pressure is so that it’s uncom...
For about 3 weeks now i have been having pain inside my ear, i visited a pharmacist and she said its too much of using earphone. She pres...
Hi. I have no idea what forum section this goes under, so it's going here. I am simply going to state all my symptoms, hopefully someone ...
(I posted this question in another forum as well - I'm still not really sure how this site works....) I've been suffering from vertigo...
Last Sunday night I ate a fish, mackerel, which had a lot of bones, since then I been feeling something sharp in the tonsil and throat ar...
ORIGINAL DIAGNOSIS: SKIN AND SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE, LEFT UPPER BACK, PUNCH BIOPSY: - ADIPOSE WITH CYTOLOGIC ATYPIA. - SEE COMMENT...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.