Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15740) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Over the past few weeks following a personal issue which temporarily spiraled me into a sort of breakdown, I've been getting tingling sen...
Hi Doctor, In the evening of Monday last week, my father suddenly dizzied and vomited while he was on walk.Meanwhile, he felt faint an...
1 answer |
I went to a walk in clinic because of my constant battle with bacterial infections and noticed I've had a temp of 99.3-99.9 for the last ...
1 answer |
It seems to base itself on my hair,mainly my eyebrows or around the top part of my ear. It feels like some object like dust for example o...
1 answer |
About 2 weeks ago I woke up and one of my pupils where way larger than the other and started switching eyes followed by pressure and shar...
1 answer |
Going on 2months now everyday non stop. Sometimes mild and im able to ignore it but over the hours of day it becomes more severe and cau...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 15 years old and 2 days ago I spat out alittle blackish blood in my spit/saliva/pleghm. The same happened yesterday. However ...
1 answer |
this happened in seconds and i know it is very gross. I dropped my phone in toilet water (women's public washroom) without thinking much...
5 answers | 5 comments |
So I had a inguinal hernia repair about 2weeks ago on my left side and everything has been going good I hope I’m just a really worried pe...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hello - I recently had an open inguinal hernia repair on 11/19. They did not use mesh because my tissue was so healthy, so it was re...
5 answers |
hi i have this hard lump under mt skin next to my ear. It hasnt increased in size for the past 3 years and it isnt painful either. Its in...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I’m a female that was performing unprotected oral sex, as soon as his Penis touched me around my mouth, lip area, it started burning. I c...
1 answer |
asically skinned of a layer or two of skin on my are by accident with my nail. That was over a week ago. It has failed to heal properly. ...
Every time i go to smk a cigarette after i smk one my left arm and mouth gets num and i starts2to shake then i freeze up my body does the...
1 answer | 2 comments |
help? so my doctors say i had slightly elevated lover enzymes and i had NAFLD, and i’m in a lot of pain. is there something else wro...
on my left thigh leg and left site of pubic area It came on suddenly and only bother me when the area is touch by hand or clothing. It al...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 17 year old male. I've been having problems with consipation for the last few weeks. At first I thought it was because I went ...
1 answer |
Dear sir, For past 1 month feel swallow in right side of groni area and below the same area so I went local gp exactly 4 weeks be...
1 answer |
My left side feels tingling (leg, arm)and sometimes my toes feel numb. It feels like something in my upper back back is pinched. its been...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm 16 and 3 days ago I suddenly started coughing and green phelegm was excreted. I have sore throat, cough and occasional runny nose...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437