Teen Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6831) questions
I am a 16 year old girl. I am 5'4" and weigh only 93 lbs. I do not have any eating disorders and see my doctor regularly (today in fact)....
3 answers |
Hello,I'm 13 years old and I've been thinking about masterbating but when i want to i get kinda nurvis and i dont do it. Also, when i wha...
10 answers | 3 comments |
Small white worms in my stool. Vaginal itching. How do I cure this? I don’t want to tell my parents.
1 answer |
Okay, this is sort of hard for me to say. I am a 15 year old girl and I desperately need some guidance. Basically; I hump my blanket. ...
6 answers |
I am 14yr old girl. I often experience a heavy sensation on my chest and a very tight feeling in my throat and battle to breathe.Should ...
1 answer |
Im a 14 y/o and i dont know anything so my problem might be common But, about 5 days ago, i began to think i had a kanker (i forgot ho...
1 answer |
I have imaged a whole world because I am basically by myself most of the time and I have no one to play with and I am basically 14 and I ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 16 year old female and have some questions about masturbation. I've been doing it for a couple years now but have just disco...
6 answers |
Pee is yellow but when i wipe it just has a brownish pinkish orangish color on the toilet paper
2 answers |
I am only 14 years old. When I think about anything sexual or see an image of the naked/semi-naked girl, I find the wet spot on underwear...
Hello, iam embarrassed to even say this but iam a 15 year old boy that has a high sex drive and I usually masterbate 2-3 times a day and ...
Not sure if I have started my period or not because last night I went pee no blood in the toilet but yet there was blood on the paper. I ...
1 answer |
I am 20 and have been masturbating since I was about 12, so a long time! This started when I saw a really sexy sex scene and got an overw...
I am 17. Before I used to trip once in awhile but recently i have been tripping (on flat roads) a lot in fact some times when i walk i fe...
I am worried that there is something wrong
1 answer |
This is so gross to even think about. I just recently learned we have a small out break of bed bugs. They have mostly been living in my r...
9 answers | 5 comments |
Me and him are both 13 and he's got a crazy 6 inch ****, we're both still virgins. Others say even 5 hurts and I've never had sex before ...
1 answer |
I am a 14 year old nonbinary person and I just never seem to be hungry anymore. I noticed it about a year ago but it only became apparent...
My 12 year old daughter has a yeast infection. Is there anything over the counter that I can give her?
6 answers | 2 comments |
Im 14 boobs 75C in europes sizes and i dont know if they are really big none of my classmates really have big boobs but i think mine are ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Teen Health Community
2.82k Members
6.83k Questions
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?