Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anal Cancer Community

Is it anal fissure or fissure!! I noticed that there is a longitudinal line between the two segments of the buttocks, like a wound, its ...
My partner has a genetic condition called Epidermodysplasia verruciformis. She has previously had sqarsquamous cell carcinoma on her face...
I had a colonoscopy and a following tansanal excision surgery to remove an anal mass, just now I received the bioposy results from lab, w...
I'm 35 years old male, I just had my colonoscopy done today, after I had 2 bleedings and found irregular stool caliber/shape also more fr...
Several fluid density lesions are noted about the left kidney, indicative of simple cysts. However, there is a complex lesion located wit...
Hello. I am 46yr old male. About 8 years ago I felt like I had a bit of a small growth around anus. Felt like a bit of grit. Went to docs...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.