Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 20 (of 6124) questions
My 12 year old started out just feeling bad, fatigue, cough, and fever. Waited several days to take him to the doctor because the school ...
It's that season! Everyone starts to get colds and viruses. It's hard to know when to take your kid to the doctor. When do you make th...
Hi, my son is 10 years and 2 months old, height 152cm and weighs 56kg. I have been noticing his rapid development since birth. He has alw...
My son started early puberty at age 7 (pubic hair, acne, body odor) - I think it's actually called andrache and not acutally precocious ...
My son is 11 has Down syndrome and ASD. For 2 years now he has had a horrible odor coming out of his right nostril. All the doctor say e...
My 8 year old son is diagnosed with Premature Adrenarche 2 weeks back. Blood tests came back normal but his bone age is showing 10+ years...
My 8 year old son is diagnosed with Premature Adrenarche 2 weeks back. Blood tests came back normal but his bone age is showing 10+ years...
My 15 month old daughter has had a fever for 18 days (straight) now. Daily it goes up to 103.5. When it spikes she gets very lethargic, d...
My daughter is 7 days old. She was delivered via C-Section. We were discharged from hospital normally. We had to go to hospital a day lat...
My son will be 15 years old next week. His pediatrician feels he should be further along in puberty (he's stage 2). He is 5'7 and weighs ...
My son with 15 days old baby having Ostium secundum ASD with 3.6 MM L to R shunt, Mild PH,
my 7.8 old daughter was diagnosed with central precocious puberty. Endo recommended us to get Lupron shots. We are really scared by looki...
My son is 2 1/2 years old, he is currently seeing a hematologist. After him becoming sick a lot, I requested a CBC with differential be d...
I am reaching out as I am in desperate need of guidance in regards to our medical needs and insurance. I believe we need to see a pediatr...
I want to be clear I thought no vacciners were full of crap before. My 5 year old never had any issues before. Last week at pediatria...
Ever since my daughter was 3 years old she has been c/o sever hand and foot pain mostly at night and sometimes during the day. She is 5 y...
Hello Doctor's My girl child has an issue of rectal prolapse from one and half years onwards. After some medications and all the pro...
I'm just curious if there may be a correlation with cyanotic breath holding spells and chiari. My son(3 1/2 yr old) has been diagnose...
I have a question about our oldest son. He's 4.5, and in the last month, he's developed this thing with his throat. He's constantly clear...
Hello, I have a 1yr old who is teething and has a polyp growth hanging with what looks like a small tooth coming out of it. It's the same...
Top Children's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments