Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatrics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.
1 - 6 (of 6147) questions
My 14yr old son has been sick for a year now still trying to get a diagnosis. My son contracted the Adenovirus last year that triggered s...
My son is 15 months old. At birth diagnosed with mild HIE, hyper/hypotonia. At 5 months was diagnosed with mild myelnation delay( mri) an...
Parents of infants can become desperate for their babies to sleep. While babies and children should always be in a proper car seat when ...
My son just had his lab results back and they numbers are rather odd to me. Netrohilis 13.4 Monocytes 1.3 White blood cell 20 ...
My grandson just had a routine CBC test done and he had 5 levels "flagged." His GRA was 1.5, GRA % was 33.2, HCT was 36.7, MCV was 77.8 a...
Only a picture would do it justice but not sure how to post it. My son is potty trained but on this particular day was fine and then jus...
Top Children's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments