Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3338) questions
Hi I am a 22 year old male and For about a month and a half now I’ve been having weird bowel movements, this all started after a big meal...
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Every time I eat, about 10 to 20 minutes later, I have to go to the bathroom. I can't wait, can't hold it back, and do not understand wh...
2 answers |
Im wondering how many times you can be dilated for PS.
I had a colonoscopy more than a month ago. Since then I am spending every morning in a bathroom with cramps, spasms and severe pain for...
5 answers |
As of 2 weeks ago, the symptoms have got progressively worse, I've never had anything similar to this before and I've not been abroad. It...
1 answer |
Hi, I was diagnosed with mild IBS in January. I’m taking fybogel morning and night and for the past few weeks things have been much bette...
I recently had a CT scan done to determine the cause of my right side pain. It goes from my pelvic area up to underneath my stomach. It n...
9 answers |
I have been having mucus discharge from my anus for almost a year now.I have tried avoiding dairy products and it has helped a bit.I some...
Hi, I am a 17 year old male. I've been having problems with consipation for the last few weeks. At first I thought it was because I went ...
2 answers |
It's astonishing to me that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've been having trouble with constipation since having two kids and...
1 answer |
I have had loss of appetite, stomach pains, nausea and frequent loose bowel movements (going on average 5 times or more a day even though...
1 answer |
I've had bad ibs-d which only just died down in the past year or so with the odd once a fortnight flare up (instead of all day every day)...
Hi, I'm a 20 year old male and ever since a day in mid 2016 I've been passing lots of mucus on its own. I've become severely depressed be...
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
66 answers | 16 comments |
15yo, male with ten lb weight loss, recurrent diarrhea, severe fatigue, stomach pain; worsens before bm and lessens after. Nothing found ...
So since November 2017, my worst nightmares have begun. I have an urgent need to defecate at school and at school only. I have an urgent ...
1 answer |
I am from India and moved to US in August 2017 for education. I was down with Chikungunya in August 2016 and have abnormal burping sin...
Hello, iv had a bad stomach ache now for 10 days now feeling sick on and off and generally feeling unwell, iv been to the doctors and hav...
I am 29 now. When I was 9 it was my first time experiencing a horrible gastrointestinal pain and couldn’t move for 2 hours, but then it w...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
2.67k Members
3.34k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem