Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3381) questions
Hello! First time poster here. I'm 22 years old and having a really hard time interpreting my results wanted to know if anyone had any...
I have had this lump for about 2 years. At first there was no pain just a lump. As time goes by its gotten so painful at times. It will t...
Hi, I am a Junior in High School and I have had stomach issues for a while. I had GERD and Acid Reflux two years ago, but it was mostly v...
Hello, I had my gall bladder removed on October 22, I complained once of a pain in my upper abdomen and the doctors told me it had to c...
I have suffered from IBS for over 20 years but recently I have been woke up at night from unbearable rectal pain. This happened about twi...
I have had lower left pain for years and have had IBS for decades. The last few days I've had a pinching pain come and go in that area. T...
Hello, I have been suffering from severe abdominal pain and diarrhoea. It first happened 4 months ago, it went after 3 weeks and I cha...
Hi, I am a 23 year old woman seeking desperate help. Ever since I can remember I have been suffering with intestinal problems. I was di...
I am a 76 yr old women who has had IBS for over 40 years, but last few months have had severe constipation relying on laxatives which som...
Over a year ago, I stopped my depo shot. It was still in my system until about August 2018 which was when I initially got my cycle again....
My longer questions are getting no looks and no comments so I'll keep this short. Basically 8/10 times when I eat (no matter what I eat),...
Hello. I have never posted on something like this before, so bare with me. I have been experiencing some odd stomach issues for while no...
Myralax alone quit working and I was dealing with some serious going to the ER constipation. Very embarrassing as I know the radiology te...
Hey guys. So it's gotten to the point where no matter what I eat, or how much or how little - heck, it doesn't seem to even matter WHEN I...
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
First off, I have a bad diet and its probably catching up with me. That said, I have a slight pain in my bad whenever swallow food or liq...
some background: I am a 19 year old male I have always been healthy, ate a a good diet although I would eat up to 4000 calories a day to ...
I am so desperate as this is the first time I feel genuinely "betrayed" by my body and I don't know what to do! For the past 2 months...
for over four years I have had profuse stench passing gas and bowel movements , this occurred after consuming large amounts of soda , psy...
Hello all, I am 29, F and deem myself to be pretty healthy if I exclude the health problems I have (CFS/ME, IBS, Lactose Intolerance, ...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem