Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3349) questions
For the past few years I have had problems with my digestive/gastro-intestinal health. About two years ago I noticed that I seemed to be ...
I have a Lazy Bowel, unless I take a laxative I just dont poop, It takes a long time to work up to about 12 hours. Then the poop goes fr...
Hello. I have posted in the anxiety community previously and now I have decided to post here due to a somewhat recent diagnosis of IBS. A...
This sounds disgusting but when I press my lower abdomen at the left hand side I sometimes hear a squelching nosie. This is acompanied by...
I’m 36, normal weight. Since I was 20 I’ve had IBS-type issues. My system is very slow and so when I sit down to use the toilet it takes...
My husband has intermittent pain in the left lower quadrant of his abdomen. He’s also experiencing increased bowel movements and urinatio...

Hi!!!4months ago i had a Laparoscopy in order to remove a fibroid.After the surgery my belly never came back to normal.I have a permanent...
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
Hello. I have never posted on something like this before, so bare with me. I have been experiencing some odd stomach issues for while no...
okay, so i’ve been having. the weirdest & most uncomfortable symptoms lately & i need some insight on what people might think it sounds l...
Every time I eat, about 10 to 20 minutes later, I have to go to the bathroom. I can't wait, can't hold it back, and do not understand wh...
They are flat, but width is about the width of a ruler. I beieve I have hemorrhoids, can they cause thin/flat stool? Sometimes I occasion...
i have ibs so bad. its gotten to the point this past week that i have been trapped on the toilet. this is the worst! lucky me my wife bee...
what happens if you don't poop when you have to? One time I decided not to poop when I had to and instead decided to play soccer and that...
Hello so I’ve been suffering from something called emetophobia it’s basically a deathly fear of throwing up and for the past few weeks I’...
Hi I am a 22 year old male and For about a month and a half now I’ve been having weird bowel movements, this all started after a big meal...
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
Im wondering how many times you can be dilated for PS.
I had a colonoscopy more than a month ago. Since then I am spending every morning in a bathroom with cramps, spasms and severe pain for...
As of 2 weeks ago, the symptoms have got progressively worse, I've never had anything similar to this before and I've not been abroad. It...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem