Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3317) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
,for the past 10 months,whenever i eat something,my abdomen started paining,,, i was forced to stools with gas formation,,, until the sto...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys I am an IBS sufferer who’s tends to flare up when stressed by certain tigger foods. I’m tryna see if people get triggered by the ...
It's astonishing to me that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've been having trouble with constipation since having two kids and...
I've been having these bad stomach issues for the passed six months, particularly during bowel movements. It is unbearable! I've changed ...
1 answer |
For some reason, my intestines become inflamed, causing me a tremendous amount of pain. I finally had a full CT scan (in the ER), and I a...
I have been to my GP in the UK several times and after having a blood test for Celiac disease (negative results), also to check for antib...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi. My doctor told me a few years back I had IBS. I've had two colonoscopies, in 2010 and 2015. Both came out clean, per different do...
For over a year now I seem to have problems with my digestive system. For over a year now I have been struggling with constant nausea fro...
2 answers |
Hello, I am 20 (type 2 diabetic with it very controlled, also overweight but lost 80 pounds on a healthy vegetarian diet, still have ...
1 answer |
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
65 answers | 16 comments |
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have pain in my stomach and chest, loss of appetite, constipation and bloating.
I got IBS one year ago it is ibs_d ,I have lost much weight too,recently I have started mebeverine hcl it has lessened the diarrhea sympt...
I have had this problem for a few weeks already and I don't know how to stop it, in this moment I really need to go to the bathroom but I...
1 answer |
Hello, I have so often Loose stools with black bits. I tested blood in stool and parasites with negative result. Also blood morphology a...
1 answer |
I'm 35 yr old female I am obese but losing weight, I have ibd I'm in pain in the back lower and on my side when I lay down to were I'm cr...
Hello everyone, I am a final year student in osteopathic medicine at Kingston University (greater London) and am currently writing a res...
Hello everyone, I am a final year student in osteopathic medicine at Kingston University (greater London) and am currently writing a res...
Hello guys, my name is Nikolay and I'm from Eastern Europe, and I'll try to explain you my problem and hopefully find a solution for it. ...
My nausea started about 9 or 10 weeks ago and hasn't stopped since. At first, it was only at night, but after a week or two, it was a 24/...
1 answer |
A
A
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers