Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 6 (of 3397) questions
So as far as I can tell it doesn't happen unless I eat late and go to sleep. I'll wake up in the middle of the night around 330 after sle...
I Normally lean towards the constipation side. I started a med called Cymbalta. Everything was fine until six weeks after starting it. I ...
Hi all, I am a 22 year old female and I have been having GI issues since i was 17-18 years old. It used to be strictly constipation, i wo...
Hi everyone, I am new here and would like some feedback from you guys. I've been experiencing some pretty intense stomach cramps or sp...
Earlier this year they finally dxs me with IBS. Over the past few years I have had to get up to go to the restroom to urinate two or thre...
I moved from sea level to a higher elevation state back in April of 2015 ( related to my gastrointestinal distress I don't know) but I've...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem