Skin Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
1 - 20 (of 2093) questions
Hello all! I am 28 years old european male with darker than usual skin. I must say I have a lot of moles on my skin, so I believe it i...
I am currently under a derm's care for about two months after suddenly, two red dots appeared on my nose and didn't clear. He said they ...
A few days ago I was asked by my neighbour to cut his toenails. My neighbour is an elderly individual with limited mobility, dementia and...
Two months ago I scratched off what I thought was a skin tag behind my knee. The area got scabby and infected and the gp prescribed a top...
2 answers |
I squeezed, picked and scratched off a 2mm dark spot on my upper thigh. This was two months ago, it has now healed into a pink scar. My w...
1 answer |
Hi, I've had this sore for 3 days now. It's sometimes reddish but not itchy nor bleeding. It just stings a bit when I try open my mouth w...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with multiple skin cancers around my groin in August, 2017. One was removed by excision, others by a medicinal salve. A...
Bout a 4 days ago I scratched open a mole due to a bad picking habit, and it stopped bleeding after around 3 to 5 minutes. The following ...
1 answer |
3 months ago I had this thing on my buttcheek that felt like a bump/lump but unfortunately, it was so itchy so I picked it off without ge...
1 answer |
Hello good day! I have these kind'a skin tags on my back like small spread tags but unlike normal skin tags these are not that bumpy o...
1 answer |
Hello I looked in my mouth and I have this brown spot on my right cheek that I never saw before I know it wasn't there a couple days ago...
Good morning everyone Recently an aunt was diagnosed with 1.6mm superficial extensor melanoma, stage 2 and level IV, according to Clar...
I am a teenager who has had some odd bumps under my skin for awhile and I am gradually getting new ones. They are clustered in my fingers...
I just found out I had this brownish spot on the bottom of my foot. I went to the doctor but they said I it must be discoloration of the ...
i keep getting a pimple like thingy grow near my ear & side burn (its big - size of a pencil eraser).. it happen in the past before multi...
I've had this green bump on my arm for quite a while now – five years, I'd say. It's larger than most of my freckles and is slightly disc...
Hi I picked a small flat light brown mole off my forehead a few weeks ago. it scabbed over and left a red indent where the mole was. i by...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I heard somewhere that picking at the skin on your lips can cause or increase your risk for cancer. Is this true? I have a really bad ...
3 answers |
49 yo female, history of skin cancer 4 years ago normal absolutes
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with melanoma skin cancer on 21 Dec 2017 I have had various moles removed since and told they are pretty certain it was c...
Skin Cancer Community
1.39k Members
2.09k Questions
Popular Resources
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.