Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Skin Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
1 - 6 (of 2144) questions
I posted a question a few weeks ago about some spots on my leg. They turned out to be nothing. But I showed the PA 2 very small ones on m...
Two years ago I had this pimple-looking lump of about 3mm on the side of my nose, it had a white tip and felt like a little hard stone in...
40 year old male. About 4-6 months ago my wife notices 2 new moles on my lower leg near my ankle and shin. Not sure how long they’ve been...
I had a brown spot on my scalp around March 2019. But then I had checked later and couldn’t find it and thought it was gone. I just now (...
My dermatologist gave me these 2 options for some spots on my face. He's pushing more for D+C because I'm older. I'd concerned about the ...
I have some random red dots on both hands, they are also over my arms/body/legs. Completely painless and can’t remember ever not having t...
Popular Resources
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.