Infectious Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 3051) questions
It seem's my life is turning into a living hell with symptom's that nobody believe's yet I have proof of what is torturingme. First of a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi and just to say I've had these symptoms on and off for around 7 years After unprotected oral sex. Tested for everything. All negative....
11 answers | 2 comments |
I was recently having weird neurological symptoms for a few months, slight weakness, tingling, in arms hands, burning sensation in extrem...
Hi, I battle lot's of infections, mainly sinus/upper respiratory, almost monthly, my wbc is not high but always elevated. Was sent to he...
2 answers |
Hi I have recently diagnosed with Klebsiella pneumoniae in vaginal infection. I had a vaginal delivery 10 months back with a very bad tea...
1 answer |
Hi I did a HVS and the doctor found klebsiella pneumoniae, heavy growth after rounds of antibiotics. I started taking levofloxacin for se...
12 answers | 5 comments |
I NEED A SOLUTION . I will list my symptoms. what action I have taken . and my stats Symptoms - crawling sensation - itching - ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter is 15, For the past 2 yers she has had a mildly decreased WBC, high Monocytes and low Neutrophils. She had a low titer positi...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hey, i could really use some help. I haven't been able to get in to see my doctor. I had a nose swab done 6 weeks ago, that I sent to mic...
1 answer | 7 comments |
Just want to know if is it safe, well my parter has a mild infection lungs and he wants to nake love with me
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I am so desperate for answers as I have been sick for 3 YEARS and am not getting any better! I can't stand living like thi...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am a 55 year old male, and have been having a cough with phlegm and pain in the ribs for around a month now. My doctor sent me f...
1 answer | 4 comments |
My mom just spent 3 weeks in the hospital due to Coxsaukie B 3 virus and is still not feeling well. Does anyone have any info on how lon...
2 answers |
I was dx hypothyroid in Nov. 2017. The doctor put me on 100 mcg levothyroxine and when I was tested at 8 weeks, I was VERY hyperthyroid. ...
2 answers |
HI there, I like a person I've recently met and we connected well. We want to get sexual but heard that she has glandular fever. I did a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Recently i infected chickenpox. About 10 days ago. And here in sri lanka some believe that this sickness gives by god. So they just let t...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, Recently my niece 14 years old girl is being diagnosed and doctor said she having typhoid fever & now at the stage of damagin...
1 answer |
I was recently in China. When I walked yesterday, I hit a stray dog beside the lower leg. After returning home for a few minutes, I lower...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi I'm a 36 yo female and prior to catching walking pnemonia 4-5 weeks ago I was very fit and active (gym 6 days a week and ran about 40k...
1 answer |
my test result has been confirm that i have gardenerella vaginalis infection (bacterial vaginosis). i have taking antibiotics but still i...
2 answers |
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Infectious Diseases Community
1.74k Members
3.05k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods