Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infectious Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 3112) questions
One of the elementary students had chickenpox some years ago,but after cure he can't walk alone (needs someones support ).
Hello experts....I had unprotected sex with street prostitute before 5 months..I got fever and sore throat a week after exposure..after 2...
Measles was thought to be eliminated from the US in the year 2000, but a more recent surge in vaccine hesitancy has resulted in 2019 seei...
The CDC has identified current measles outbreaks in 18 states in the US. Additionally, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Madagascar, Philippines,...
Dear Doctor, I had a suspect bite on my hand but did not recall it happening. I showed a friend who suggested going to the ER. At th...
After 10 days of cat scratching me and my cat is alive. Am I cleared for rabies? Do I need rabies vaccine?
Hello, I was under my apartment getting something when a stray cat suddenly scratched me vigorously. I went up to my house and immediatel...
I cut my finger with the bloody knife that I was just using to cut raw beef. I washed it with soap and water and suck on it until it stop...
Does a dog lick a small wound and get rabies? Dogs haven't been vaccinated yet. Is it generally believed that rabies can only be infected...
My 65 year-old mother was ill for weeks with severe diarrhea and then lost her appetite altogether. She also has severe spinal stenosis t...
It seem's my life is turning into a living hell with symptom's that nobody believe's yet I have proof of what is torturingme. First of a...
I was diagnosed with pancreatitis and also at the same time my knee replacement that was 15 months old became infected and I'm just wonde...
I am had itching and outer swelling in left ear for seven days, bad smell from nose and posterier cervical lymph node raised slighlty on ...
I just got Urinary Tract Infection again and I have a medicine at home called CEFDINIR 200 MG. I know it's for disinfecting bacteria in...
I am currently living in Phuket, Thailand Last Sunday I woke up with extreme body aches in muscle/joints I had malaise high temperatu...
Hi, I tested negative for chlamediya, syphilis, herpes 1&2, gonorihea, hiv 1&2 (4th gen), hep a(igm), hep b, hep c last month. My poss...
It's here. My son's soccer team had four kids out last week due to 'it' (you know, sore throat, congestion, cough). Since viruses are t...
Hi everyone...can someone please help...cant get answers from my docs Im 28 yr old hetero male 5'10" 175 lbs history of symp...timelin...
Recently my 53 years old mother suffered from acute febrile illness for two weeks.After week in hospital she was diagnosed with polysero...
I have recently visited an internal medicine doctor, she asked me to do some blood analysis .... Cbc, ANAhep2 and a protein electrophores...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods