Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infectious Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 20 (of 3071) questions
Hi there, I recently received used earrings from a family member who has herpes. I would go to a piercing shop and ask to use the aut...
It seem's my life is turning into a living hell with symptom's that nobody believe's yet I have proof of what is torturingme. First of a...
Hey guys im 19 years old and ive been suffering from this super scabie disease. it started about 3 or 4 years ago i was out with a friend...
I saw something black on my screen door on Sunday night but it was too dark to make out what it was. I was preoccupied carrying something...
Here is a link to the picture. https://imgur.com/a/51jBHiG
None
What are the symptoms of Campylobacter infection?
Please take a moment to reach out to mkh9, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in thi...
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing symptoms, need to u...
Hey, i could really use some help. I haven't been able to get in to see my doctor. I had a nose swab done 6 weeks ago, that I sent to mic...
Hello, I was having trouble breathing at night, so I was prescribed a Flovent HFA inhaler, which has a steroid in it. I rinsed my mout...
Hi, Thanks for reading. There is a LOT that happened here, so I am going to try to reduce it to the important details. About 3 months...
Hello, my boyfriend, who lives in another country, has been sick for a few weeks. It started with what seemed to be a cold or flu,...
I've had pneumonia for almost 3 months. I had two rounds of antibiotics and it shrunk to the point where it didn't show up in an x-ray, s...
It’s in between my buttocks and tailbone. It had a white tip so I’m assuming it was a pimple. It seemed to have popped and left a cut. Bu...
Me and my girlfriend hand an intense moment where we both got in to smooches and oral sex to each other (no intercourses) and she is un...
I recently got a blood test done, and everything was fine except I tested false positive for syphilis. The RPR test indicated the antibod...
I work in a hospital and on Sunday June 10,2018 I got a lab accident some plasma (unknown patient) splash on my face and that same day a...
I had taken out the stroller from the garage & went to the mall. I opened it up and noticed there were mice droppings so i just wiped it ...
I have fever from last 4 week's specially in the evening there will be raise in the temperature, ehole day I will be fine ,already taken ...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods