Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infectious Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
1 - 12 (of 3121) questions
I need everybody's help on this. So I live in Indonesia, and me and my family butchered a goat. Now, my family bought the goat yesterday ...
Hello, I really appreciate your help with this question. I was driving on the highway, had the sunroof open and my hand sticking out ...
https://www.today.com/health/what-are-superbugs-doctor-sounds-alarm-about-spread-antibiotic-resistant-t159703 "The rise of superbugs —...
I had something hit my inbox regarding MenB vaccine for teenagers. Truthfully, never heard of that on my kid's vaccine schedule or knew ...
A new device will allow a biomarker of sepsis to be identified in under 30 minutes, using only a drop of blood. Early detection and quick...
One of the elementary students had chickenpox some years ago,but after cure he can't walk alone (needs someones support ).
Hello experts....I had unprotected sex with street prostitute before 5 months..I got fever and sore throat a week after exposure..after 2...
Measles was thought to be eliminated from the US in the year 2000, but a more recent surge in vaccine hesitancy has resulted in 2019 seei...
The CDC has identified current measles outbreaks in 18 states in the US. Additionally, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Madagascar, Philippines,...
Dear Doctor, I had a suspect bite on my hand but did not recall it happening. I showed a friend who suggested going to the ER. At th...
After 10 days of cat scratching me and my cat is alive. Am I cleared for rabies? Do I need rabies vaccine?
Hello, I was under my apartment getting something when a stray cat suddenly scratched me vigorously. I went up to my house and immediatel...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods