Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
1 - 20 (of 441) questions
Late 30’s and I am so tired of hemorrhoids! They began after having my first child and pushing for 3 hours. Progressively worse now,they ...
I had a hemorrhoidectomy over a month ago. Went to a check up and found out I have hyper granulation tissue that's causing my wound to no...
I have had problems with my bum for longer than I care to remember. I am now in my early 60s and first had significant issues when I was ...
Hello, I’ve been having daily rectal bleeding for 6 months now. I’ve been to the doctor and he told me i do not have hemorroids but ...
When someone takes multivitamins (Centrum) and B Complex (Nature Made), after a few days, he gets rectal bleeding. When he stops, bleedin...
I feel pain in my lower right abdomen and have red blood in stool for two days. I was doing some stretching exercise three days ago. 6 mo...
I have had this same bump around my anal opening for about a year. It is squishy and moves when i touch it. It does not fell rough or har...
Dear friends; please help. I feel like my pleas to doctors fall on deaf ears. I have suffered from hemorrhoids for nearly 15 years. E...
I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my groin and a few days ago I had severe itching around my anus so I looked in the mirror...
Hello, I think I might have pinworms but I'm not sure. I'm attaching a link (don't worry, its just the worm sat beside a quarter for size...
So I'm 15 years of age and recently when going to the washroom i noticed a small blue pea sized lump on the right side of my bum hole. I ...
39 male 5'8" 157lb. For a good long while now I have noticed bright red blood on the toilet paper after having a bowl movement. I have wh...
I am a 28 yr old female (good health, have never been pregnant) and I’ve had rectal bleeding on and off since I was a kid. I had a camera...
I have symptoms that I'm hoping are just hemerrhoids but I"m worried I have something worse. Can someone PLEASE tell me whether these so...
I'm a diabetic, and well I've i had surgery to remove the internal hemorrhoid, and well the first few days were rough, but my main concer...
They are flat, but width is about the width of a ruler. I beieve I have hemorrhoids, can they cause thin/flat stool? Sometimes I occasion...
I’ve undergone gone a laser surgery for hemorrhoids 3 months ago. I had both internal and external hemorrhoids. Now, it’s been 3 months a...
It doesn't hurt when I poop but I'm not sure what it is. Here is an image link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1TfIiJv8n56gQrsdlK...
Hi, for the past few years i have had off and on hemorrhoids or anal fissure and i bleed a lot when i defecate. Now i am starting to get ...
hi all looking for advice I am 26 year old male just recently returned from travelling Australia, I ended up really constipated around Ch...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.