Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
1 - 20 (of 1190) questions
I have made the biggest mistake of my life. I had my gallbladder removed, which I felt rushed into by the surgeon, because I had polyps (...
46 answers | 2 comments |
I have had pain for over two years. On the right side, under my rib cage. I feel like there is a bubble, or a ball under my rib cage. I...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. I’m a 30 year old female. I had laparoscopic gallbladder removal in April of 2017. I have not been doing well since then. Following t...
Since I have had my Gall Bladder removed in 1998 I ssem to have diarrhea and had been diagnosed with IBS. I notice that generally it occu...
39 answers | 8 comments |
Ad to post in forum I am looking for help. Please don't reply that I'm never going to feel good again, even if that is what you truly be...
I had my gallbladder removed in 2017 and the surgeon cut my bile duct which required an emergency Roux En Y Hepaticojejunostomy. I had a...
2018 – I found the cause of what appears to be all of these problems. At the end of 2017 I had an upper GI and was told I had gastritis t...
At this point I really started looking at what I could be doing to cause these flares and started looking at my diet in particular, I rea...
This is a complete history of my medical issues since birth. If you don't want to read all of this (don't blame you) skip to the bottom f...
I am a 32 year old female, 5'7'', 133lbs, on no medications, and am in good health. Ever since my son was born in 1996, I have had stomac...
6 answers | 3 comments |
I'm hoping there's somebody out there who's had gallstones or sludge that can tell me whether or not they've had pain more often on the l...
38 answers | 12 comments |
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
36 answers | 10 comments |
Hello, I have this knawing aching pain on upper right side near rib cage. It has been for about four months. It usually goes away when ...
I'm 37 year old male with normal BMI.I have been having on and off digestion issues from 2007, i was having burping,bloating after havin...
1 answer |
My 18 year old sister is going into surgery to get her gallbladder removed it so unreal i mean why her shes healthy WTF. According to th...
26 answers | 4 comments |
Hello my name is Alexa. I am 16 years old. I have suffered from Acid Reflux since I was extremely little, but this is something completel...
I'm kinda freaking out. I went to my Dr for a follow-up she took blood and it showed I have elevated liver enzymes, so she sent me to hav...
10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed a few months after the birth of my daughter. Of course things have never been quite right as f...
34 answers | 13 comments |
Hi, I am a 17 year old male. I've been having problems with consipation for the last few weeks. At first I thought it was because I went ...
I had gall bladder surgery Wednesday Jan 24. I am recovering and everything I breathe deep or stand up straight I get the feeling if imme...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Gallbladder Community
998 Members
1.19k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem