Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
1 - 20 (of 1197) questions
I have made the biggest mistake of my life. I had my gallbladder removed, which I felt rushed into by the surgeon, because I had polyps (...
50 answers | 3 comments |
For the last year I've been having episodes of dizziness, confusion, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting, pressure in my throat, gagging, m...
I had my gallbladder removed in January. This had a negative affect in me psychologically, to the level that I was booked into a 'recove...
I have pain still and know people who have continuing pain after having our gall bladders removed. Is this wide-spread among gall bladder...
24 answers | 11 comments |
I found out in June of this year I had a very large gallstone. I found this out after a year of stomach troubles and severe attacks. I wa...
17 answers | 1 comment |
It all started seven months ago. I was eating cookies and milk on a Saturday night and after done I started feeling this tightness in my ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
On March 6th 2018 I took out my gallbladder which had many stones and they had to perform an ercp on the same day to remove supposedly an...
My 18 year old sister is going into surgery to get her gallbladder removed it so unreal i mean why her shes healthy WTF. According to th...
28 answers | 5 comments |
After having my gall bladder removed I have extreme pain breathing in, involuntary quick breaths and yawning that is very painful with a ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I had my gallbladder removed August 2016 and suffered bile duct and artery damage. Several stent repairs did not work so full by pass in ...
I got my gallbladder removed a little over a yr ago and about 6mths ago i started experiencing the chronic diarrhea accompanied with cold...
1 answer |
I had my gallbladder removed almost 4 years ago. I was a freshman in college at the time, & I had been diagnosed with biliary dyskinesia....
So 2 years ago my gallbladder was removed bc of stones. One blocked my CBD and caused mild pancreatitis (emergency surgery was done) Aft...
I have had pain for over two years. On the right side, under my rib cage. I feel like there is a bubble, or a ball under my rib cage. I...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. I’m a 30 year old female. I had laparoscopic gallbladder removal in April of 2017. I have not been doing well since then. Following t...
Since I have had my Gall Bladder removed in 1998 I ssem to have diarrhea and had been diagnosed with IBS. I notice that generally it occu...
39 answers | 8 comments |
Ad to post in forum I am looking for help. Please don't reply that I'm never going to feel good again, even if that is what you truly be...
I had my gallbladder removed in 2017 and the surgeon cut my bile duct which required an emergency Roux En Y Hepaticojejunostomy. I had a...
2018 – I found the cause of what appears to be all of these problems. At the end of 2017 I had an upper GI and was told I had gastritis t...
At this point I really started looking at what I could be doing to cause these flares and started looking at my diet in particular, I rea...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Gallbladder Community
1.01k Members
1.2k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem