Aa
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
1 - 20 (of 1178) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my gall bladder out in 2003. Since then I have had recurrent gall stones that get stuck in my bile duct and have to be removed by ...
35 answers | 10 comments |
hi i’m a 13 year old and i had a gallbladder removal about 2 to 3 years ago. and i get nauseous time to time when i don’t eat for a long ...
My son had his gallbladder removed in January 2017 after 4 months of gallbladder attacks finally getting diagnosed with a HIDA scan of 0%...
20804006 tn?1514461933
Gallbladder pain may vary or feel different depending on the cause. Many people with gallstones never experience pain. However, there are...
Hello everyone, Please help if someone can relate! I had some strange symptoms that made me go to rheumatologist.I did a full panel au...
My gallbladder was removed June of 2011. My first bowel movement, two days after surgery, was horrible, I almost fainted even though I w...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My wife had an ALT of 1929 and AST of 1289 and first it was Hepatitis so we did tests and those came out negative. Then it was cancer or ...
I have had pain for over two years. On the right side, under my rib cage. I feel like there is a bubble, or a ball under my rib cage. I...
I have had a HIDA scan which showed my ejection fraction as being 38% which basically means that it is not emptying properly. However, I...
18 answers | 2 comments |
THIS IS MORE OF AN ANSWER THAN A QUESTION, I TOO HAVE HAD MY GALLBLADDER OUT ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO AND UP UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO MY STOMACH ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I have been in hospital for a month, got home 2 weeks ago after having a scans, mrcp and finally a ercp. I was diagnosed with sphincter o...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Right before my 65th birthday, I had my gallbladder out. That was about 11 weeks ago. All was well. But about 10 days ago, I started t...
Hi. I am in desperate need of advise in reference to my 70 yr old mother after galbladder surgery. It has been 2 months and she is naus...
Hi everyone. Trying again with more detail- I am new here and hoping to find someone who can help. I went to ER in hypovolemic shock ...
Good morning. Gallbladder removed 1 week ago. I have gained 23 lbs pitting edema fluid from lungs to toes. Please help :( Thx so much ❤️
1 answer |
I'm a 25 year old female, mom of 3. With my last pregnancy in January, I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy via blood tests. The...
Hey guys, I am a 25 year old male, Now since nearly two years I experience a constant dull pain in the gallbladder area not severe, but ...
JXK
I am a male, age 22 with a moderately active lifestyle, but not considered athletic or nearly in peak condition. My diet varies a lot an...
281565 tn?1295986283
My Dad has a gallstone lodged in his bile duct. His doctor said it is in a dangerous place and needs emergency surgery. We have been wait...
1811506 tn?1316545508
I am a 32 year old female, 5'7'', 133lbs, on no medications, and am in good health. Ever since my son was born in 1996, I have had stomac...
6 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Gallbladder Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers