Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
On May 25, 2022 I had laparoscopic cholecystectomy. I got discharged on next day. Recovery and everything seems good. The only problem I'...
I recently had what was diagnosed as a gall bladder attack. I had a scan of some sort done to "study" my gall bladder, and the result wa...
US ABDOMEN COMPLETE CLINICAL INFORMATION: Right upper quadrant abdominal pain. COMPARISON: None ...
THIS IS MORE OF AN ANSWER THAN A QUESTION, I TOO HAVE HAD MY GALLBLADDER OUT ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO AND UP UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO MY STOMACH ...
I have been having issues in what I thought was maybe my stomach, because it was in the center of my body. However, not realizing that al...
My gallbladder is acting up and now I have noticed leg weakness I rally felt week climbing into the tractor today while putting out hay ...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem