Trigeminal Neuralgia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.
1 - 20 (of 529) questions
I was misdiagnosed and was recently re-diagnosed with TN due to zoster sine, however I think I have ATN. What causes flare ups and the vi...
1 answer |
i want to discuss a case a boy age 10 y history is of 7 days back pain in bilatral calf muscles leadin to wekness of both lower limb...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Started for Wife who had mild toothache over a year ago, but before she scheduled an appointment - the pain was gone, But it came back, s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I think I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, which is aggrevated by Monosodium Glutamate. Does anyone else have such a reaction to t...
4 answers | 6 comments |
I was diagnosed in the ER with having what is likely atypical trigeminal neuralgia (TN2). My doctor referred me to a neurologist who does...
I had Gamma-Knife Surgery 4 months ago for Trigeminal Neuralgia. After the surgery, I felt no different than before. However, recently,...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. About a month ago I had a dull aching in my jaw. I also had some ear pain and my jaw was clicking/popping. I also had some tooth s...
My 14y/o son has been complaining of "shooting electrical pain" over the past few months. At first it was here and there, but now he sai...
I think i have Trigeminal Neuralgia but the doctors and the psychiatrist will not listen to me, please if anybody can help i would be ver...
13 answers |
I have a sharp shooting pain in between corner of right eye and nose. It really only hurts if the slightest touch. If it is windy or co...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have had symptons from trigeminal neuralgia for the past 5 years. Last April ina a 2 week period, every day the pain escalated. I lost ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I had two molars pulled last April in 2016. Since then, my jaw bone pain began as well as a deep penetrating cheekbone pain that goes all...
I was just wondering if a nerve of trigeminal neuralgia is behind the eye in getting a ganglion gasserian procedure done
Just wandering if you've ever heard of TN just going away forever without surgury? I've been in remission for over a year now. I've bas...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
2 answers |
When the first few excruciating oral pain occurred, my dentist (and thereafter a few orthodontists) were stymied. The symptoms (which one...
I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia a year ago but have also been suffering with fatigue. I can't do much before I need a sleep.. ...
I have generalized trembling mostly on the left side of my body and muscle weakness and pain. The fatigue is severe to the point where I...
4 answers |
So about a year ago I was diagnosed with TN and its been a long journey and we still have not found any type of medication or combination...
2 answers |
I have had Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost four years. I also have Anesthesia Dolorosa. I was wondering what everyone's trigge...
12 answers |
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
445 Members
529 Questions
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease