Bipolar Disorder Community

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7799) questions
My daughter who is 31 was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last year. She had been on Adderall for ADHD, went into a hypermanic event and ...
9 answers | 3 comments |
So I have my younger brother who is 29 years old. He is out of job from 18 months and is on bipolar disorder medication. Me and my father...
1 answer |
For 5 years I have been dealing with headaches, eye pain, brain fog, heavy legs, depression and anxiety. I’ve done every test, which all ...
I have been hearing whispering sonce a week especially at night time when i am going to sleep or halfway sleep. Sometimes it wakes me up....
18 answers | 2 comments |
Ok, so I keep telling my psychiatrist that I am having suicidal ideations. I also mentioned it here. Well folks, a very scary incident ...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I tried being on abilifiy at 15 mg but I had to major panic attacks due to the medication, one lasting about three days because no one wo...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I am currently taking ziprasidone along with lamictil and topamax and Lexapro as well as an occasional Ativan. I have been taking...
Hi. I am withdrawing cold turkey from Abilify 15mgs. My psych provider refuses to change my medication to something else and won’t see me...
I can't believe a Bipolar Diagnosis has basically ruined my future... I can't get a job in any career I would enjoy; and my Bachelor's de...
13 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am 38 and recently had something happen to me unlike anything before. I was completely delusional, yet functional for a couple of ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone else constantly making and breaking plans (telling others that you would love to do something and not fulfilling your promises)? I...
27 answers | 2 comments |
I feel like I may be bipolar as I will feel so hyper and happy and sometimes the littlest things cause a mood shift then I'm just nothing...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, Has anyone experienced sudden, uncontrollable rage as a symptom of BP? I'm not medicated yet (doctors deciding what's be...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My 3 year old daughter is due to switch from Risperdol to Abilify this week (has autism and possible schizophrenia or bipolar with halluc...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, my husband started addicting very odd a year ago after taking the antidepressant Zoloft. All of a sudden from the kind and loving...
I told my mom that i was depressed for around 4 weeks i could sleep for 10 hours and still feel tired, i also lost my apetite and had th...
4 answers | 4 comments |
My husband was diagnosed as bipolar about a year ago and I think they finally have his medication figured out. It was a long hard road f...
2 answers |
My first depressive state was when I was in second grade. I would tear my ceiling panels down and scream and kick at my parents. I was al...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I have been together since high school. It's been a handful of years and we now live together in an apartment with our p...
1 answer |
Hi guys, I've been dating a bp guy for about 10 months. Everything was fine until 2 months ago he told me he needed a break--that he f...
12 answers |
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Bipolar Disorder Community
4.95k Members
7.8k Questions
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.