Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
440120 tn?1211728096
I was taking Haldol for my bi-polar and it made me too sleepy. I also took Trilafon and it worked well,but there isn't any $4 plan for it...
3 answers |
does anyone have or had any experience with religion while being bipolar
35 answers |
I just started taking the Seroquel starter pack. FIrst 50 mg then 100mg. I wake up ny legs and feet hurt and are very stiff. My back, ...
9 answers |
I feel tired of everything.My parents cant find a stability in their separation.I dont know what i feel about it.My long distant boyfrien...
1 answer |
I have just been diognosed with bipolar and ive just started on epilim 200 in the morning and night. Ive really noticed the past few days...
I started 5 Mgs of zyprexa about 5 days ago for psychosis, mostly "ideas of reference" the zyprexa is now added to my seroquel since I w...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So sometimes when people talk, the words will sound like total gibberish to me or it will sound like they were speaking in a well develop...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Would adderal Extended release be a better option for me? I have bipolar disorder, my psychologist describes it as bi-polar hypomania. I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My brother was under deep depression 2 years back when we consulted psychiatrist and he started with antidepressant. later down the road ...
1 answer |
I just learned my husband was diagnosed with bipolar (i believe type 1) about 5 years ago. I am supportive of him and want to make everyt...
2 answers | 2 comments |
My psychiatrist would like to change me from Seroquel to Abilify because Seroquel makes me feel very drowsy. I have read different things...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1551327 tn?1514049467
I thought I would take this time to share what I learned from study or experience from my year off in 2017. The floor is open to anyone ...
1 answer |
918275 tn?1254072352
I am on 20mg of Abilify, but I really don't think that is the problem. I am sleeping four and five days at a time, then I will be up for ...
17 answers | 1 comment |
I've read about it many times and have been going through hell with my 30 year old BP daughter who has been blaming me since she turned ...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I have been on just about every antipsychotic medication there is for schizoaffective disorder, and I have experienced severe rapid weigh...
6 answers |
My partner has diagnosed bi polar and I have stuck by him for the past 8 years or so. He has ignored me, screamed at me, lied to me and ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
20804771 tn?1514974934
I'm so desperate for help. I can't sleep and I feel like I'm losing it. The stress is too much. My psychiatrist hasn't returned my calls ...
1 answer |
20799130 tn?1511541871
Should there be three sub-forums for Bipolar since there are three of more different, but related mood disorders? They are: Bipolar I Dis...
2 answers |
I am now bipolar taking lithium for 6 months. Before that being misdiagnosed I was taking some antidepressants and antipsychotics too .I...
1 answer |
207227 tn?1271420578
I have a 10 yr old daughter who is having some behavioral issues at home. She is under stress at school and home. I am trying to figure o...
1 answer | 3 comments |
A
A
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank