Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 7810) questions
I tried being on abilifiy at 15 mg but I had to major panic attacks due to the medication, one lasting about three days because no one wo...
A man I know is on Clozapine for his bipolar disorder. His psychiatrist prescribed it., Recently he told me of as he explained it, hi...
Hello all, new to this community. I’ve been prescribed 80mg of Latuda for bipolar 2 depression, anxiety and irritability. Anyone have exp...
Has anyone had experiences with rapid cycling, with cycles that last hours or days? I was extremely hyper and had racing thoughts and wa...
My stepson has been cutting women’s clothing up. We have found bags full of underpants dresses shirts bras ext.. now he is cutting up m...
I’m worried that even a low dose over time would have severe side effects that have just now started over the last few months.
when i 1st got on this med 6 weeks ago i could feel it calming me after 3-4 weeks being on it..i been manic for so long,its like i miss i...
Thanks for taking the time to click through! Update! We have now had over 654 people take part! That's over £654 raised for mental ...
Hi everyone! :) I am quitting seroquel, and I was wondering if you could help me. I was put on 1200 mg's nightly dose; for about a ye...
About 18 mths ago I went back to school, got married, quit drinking and started taking medications for depression. Since that point I ha...
Hi I'm on quatepine immediate release 100mg at night and 50mg in the morning I find it sinks me out in the day does eating combat this ?
A few months ago I was diagnosed Bipolar and I was in a mild psychosis, I went to the psych ward for help and I came out feeling so much ...
Hi everyone, We are looking for people to complete some online questionnaires about employment and well-being. We hope the questionna...
hey there, has anyone experienced excessive sweating ( hyperhidrosis) or had cysts form due to a side effect in their meds? what did y...
For those of you out there with tattoos, how many have gotten inked (or even pierced, etc.) while hypo/manic? Do you regret it, or does i...
I am on 20mg of Abilify, but I really don't think that is the problem. I am sleeping four and five days at a time, then I will be up for ...
Hello my fellow bipolars. I have had this strange habit for most of my life, in fact, I think since early childhood. I have this consta...
We are looking for people who are willing to complete some online questionnaires about employment and wellbeing which we hope will help u...
I feel like I may be bipolar as I will feel so hyper and happy and sometimes the littlest things cause a mood shift then I'm just nothing...
My first depressive state was when I was in second grade. I would tear my ceiling panels down and scream and kick at my parents. I was al...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.