Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 7804) questions
A few months ago I was diagnosed Bipolar and I was in a mild psychosis, I went to the psych ward for help and I came out feeling so much ...
Hi everyone, We are looking for people to complete some online questionnaires about employment and well-being. We hope the questionna...
hey there, has anyone experienced excessive sweating ( hyperhidrosis) or had cysts form due to a side effect in their meds? what did y...
For those of you out there with tattoos, how many have gotten inked (or even pierced, etc.) while hypo/manic? Do you regret it, or does i...
I am on 20mg of Abilify, but I really don't think that is the problem. I am sleeping four and five days at a time, then I will be up for ...
Hello my fellow bipolars. I have had this strange habit for most of my life, in fact, I think since early childhood. I have this consta...
We are looking for people who are willing to complete some online questionnaires about employment and wellbeing which we hope will help u...
I feel like I may be bipolar as I will feel so hyper and happy and sometimes the littlest things cause a mood shift then I'm just nothing...
My first depressive state was when I was in second grade. I would tear my ceiling panels down and scream and kick at my parents. I was al...
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!!! I am bipolar, with this i also suffer from severe migraines, ocd as well as anxiety. the doctor prescribed me ...
Hey everybody, I have lost a lot of weight over the past years and I feel like I want to go outside and be free now. The only thing i...
Hi. I'm bipolar with psychosis and am currently tapering off of ziprasidone 80mg twice daily. I totally dropped my second dose along with...
When I am having a bout of Mania, it has been noticed by friends, family, doctors and myself that my pupils constrict, the doctors never ...
i told my mom i think i have bipolar disorder i named a bunch of symptoms to her and she ignored me i would love to get help but i don't ...
Hi ,I'm new on this forum. I'm Italian,so, sorry for my poor english... I'm 22 and have been depressed for 10 years,with some interval ...

DOES ANY ONE TAKE TRILEPTAL FOR BIPOLAR ??? IF SO HOW MUCH AND FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING IT??
Hi, I have read many post from people on Lamical. I have heard that the Lamical contains a anti-depressant and a mood stabilizer. I am ...
I would want to know from the members of this forum about how many people are using Seroquel only as a sleeping aid in doses of 25 mg and...
Hi, I'm in treatment for anorexia and trying Seroquel XR 50mg to help with mood and anxiety. Really scared of the weight gain I've resear...
My daughter who is 31 was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last year. She had been on Adderall for ADHD, went into a hypermanic event and ...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.