Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 6 (of 7837) questions
Hey everyone, I just recently had my lithium dose raised by my psychiatrist to 1200mg a day. It's been a week and a half and I just star...
Hi Everyone, I am looking for charts and worksheets online that are free that tell me about symptoms to look. I have bipolar type 2. I ...
hi again do any of u ever experience getting over emotional and cry n shout at that person wen some ones just askin u questions but u thi...
I want to learn how bipolar people deal with intrusive thoughts. Not obsessive thoughts, just out of the blue vivid unpleasant memories o...
I have racked my brain trying to understand how Seroquel (which I am taking for anxiety, 50mg/night) can make one gain such exhorbitant a...
It’ giving me gut issues and was hoping that was going to stop soon too
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.