Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 20 (of 2872) questions
I had a full hysterectomy two years ago, two days ago I started cramping really bad is something wrong
My younger sister is suffering from a rare disease. I'm not sure about the exact terminology but it involves removal of uterus. She hadn'...
It seems that if it works on the hypothalamus to increase activity from a woman's hormone productng organs, WELL Am I out of luck because...
Since getting home a week and a day ago from my robotic assisted hysterectomy leaving my ovaries. I feel tingling all over waves of nause...
I had my left ovary removed almost 1 year ago. I experience a lot of mood swings especially emotional distress, anger etc and hot flashes...
I am getting myself prepared for the surgery and am wanting to know the cons and pros. Will I still have orgasims? Will my bladder fall? ...
I had a Hysterectomy fifteen years ago and It was not a time when people were on the internet as much. So I should have gone another rout...
It last a few days and its burning pain with bleeding for a few days then it stop with I take bladder spasm pills
At the age of 11, I was diagnosed with Fibrocystic Breast Disease (name is different now). This was in the late 70’s. I recently got I’ll...
I just found out that my pap came back with LGSIL results. I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago. The Dr. left one ovary in for hormone purpo...
I’ve been dating this amazing girl for 4 months, and it has been amazing. She just recently had a hysterectomy but they left one ovary. I...
I had a LAVH 6 weeks ago. At 2 weeks post op, I went back to work but I work in an office so my doctor thought this would be okay and I f...
I had a hysterectomy and oophorectomy 5 years ago and was told it was adenomyosis. Since then I have had a browny coloured smelly persis...
my wife whom is latino has both hernias and fibroids in her uterus what is the best reatment
Due to severe adnomyosis I had to have a hysterectomy a year ago. I have no ovaries and why the doctor left my clamped tubs, I have no id...
I had a total hysterectomy in 2012. Ovaries and uterus removed. I never did go through menopause symptoms. I was 39 years old. My doctor ...
Will maca block hormone receptors? I had my ovaries, uterus, and cervix removed in 2006. I use progesterone and testosterone pellets, o...
I had an emergency partial hysterectomy in 2011. Right now I've been seeing this guy not often but our last meet he said I've gained weig...
To: All I need to have a hysterectomy and have opted for a lap assisted vaginal. I'm interested in getting information and feedback on k...
Those who have already gone thru hysterectomy, are they serious about no house work for 12 weeks? I mean how is that possible?
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.