Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 20 (of 2865) questions
I’ve been dating this amazing girl for 4 months, and it has been amazing. She just recently had a hysterectomy but they left one ovary. I...
I had a LAVH 6 weeks ago. At 2 weeks post op, I went back to work but I work in an office so my doctor thought this would be okay and I f...
I had a hysterectomy and oophorectomy 5 years ago and was told it was adenomyosis. Since then I have had a browny coloured smelly persis...
my wife whom is latino has both hernias and fibroids in her uterus what is the best reatment
Due to severe adnomyosis I had to have a hysterectomy a year ago. I have no ovaries and why the doctor left my clamped tubs, I have no id...
I had a total hysterectomy in 2012. Ovaries and uterus removed. I never did go through menopause symptoms. I was 39 years old. My doctor ...
Will maca block hormone receptors? I had my ovaries, uterus, and cervix removed in 2006. I use progesterone and testosterone pellets, o...
I had an emergency partial hysterectomy in 2011. Right now I've been seeing this guy not often but our last meet he said I've gained weig...
To: All I need to have a hysterectomy and have opted for a lap assisted vaginal. I'm interested in getting information and feedback on k...
Those who have already gone thru hysterectomy, are they serious about no house work for 12 weeks? I mean how is that possible?
Two part question what is measurements of normal uterus? And thickness of endometrium?
I had my uterus, cerci and Fallopian tubes removed. Could I be having pain on the right side if I’m ovulating?
I just had a walnut sized fibroid noted and biopsied, waiting on results. I'm almost 49, not childbearing for over 20 years. Family histo...
Terrible cramps in abdomen and lower back with a tiny amount of drainage from the scar left from my radical hysterectomy 6 weeks ago
I want find out if it normal
Is it normal underneath or out in the side to have bruising where they did the incisions. Like where they did the belly button I have a b...
Am 27 years old I have had 7 surgery my last one was for a hysterectomy on May 9th 2018.. I want to know if it's normal to have lower bac...
I just had an abdominal hysterectomy 3 days ago and once my doctor went he discovered that my right ovary was plastered and bleeding. Bec...
Hi, I had a complete hysterectomy and have been on an estrogen patch ( vivelle dot) for ten years. I have had migraines for 30 yrs. I’m ...
I'm sorry, this will probably be a long read, but it's much appreciated if you give your time to read it. I'm seventeen and would like to...
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.