Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
1 - 20 (of 1811) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Am I to understand that emphysema is a disease that will progress on its own, no matter what you do? I have quit smoking, but it worries ...
36 answers | 11 comments |
I need to know what to expect in the final days/hours my mother will have with her COPD. She was sent home in Sept of 2008 with Hospics a...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! I was wondering about the numbers regarding silica dust exposure..for example is spending an hour in a poorly ventilated room with...
I have asthma and have had a chronic dry cough since last March. My pulmonary doctor recently increased my dosage of Advair from 100/50 ...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone else have trouble with their oxygen cannula dribbling condensed water into their nose? This is the second concentrator I've h...
14 answers | 6 comments |
My sister was just dianosed with IPS. We had never heard of it before. Will someone please let us know what this disease has in store fo...
1 answer |
Hi. I had a pneumothprax 5 months ago. I haven't been right since and get chest pain radiating to my back every day, struggle with shortn...
Hi! I originally went to the ER in June diagnosed with pneumonia/bronchitis. I have been on and off a surplus of antibiotics and predniso...
3 answers |
Hello guys, Is mice on the picture a deer mice? http://res.cloudinary.com/dwqc9arm0/image/upload/v1510419602/IMG_1675_t4plr1.jpg Is...
Does anybody have any info they can share on what treatments they started when their COPD progressed. My current treatment isn't as effec...
My chest x ray results found out that there are haziness on my left middle lung which resulted to Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) vs Pneumon...
1 answer |
I smoke marijuana for my chronic pain. Have for over 45 yrs. This week I passed out and the second time I hit a table and hit my head on ...
what is the residual fibrosis? what is the cause of residual fibrosis? what is the symptoms of residual fibrosis?
2 answers |
My daughter is now 5 years old. Every winter (typically from mid October - mid March) she gets this chronic cough. It sounds like croup ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My husband was recently told by a doctor that he has early emphysema. He is not a smoker, but he has used the cpap for several years now...
9 answers | 8 comments |
possible to have good heart with COPD ? out of breath standing still ? get fluid on lungs ? Can overweight cause symptoms worse ? Ho...
using prednisone for shortness of breath, It dont seem to be working Lung seems to be able to take in more are but shortness of breath...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Are there other COPD sufferers out there with pectus excavatum, and how does this effect the accuracy of your FEV1 reading? According to ...
I'm 29 in two weeks. Started smoking at 22 (seven years). I smoke a pack a day. Every morning I wake up with loud stubborn wheezing and ...
2 answers |
3 yrs. ago my wife was diagnosed with COPD. At that time she was put on oxygen part time and within 3 months she was on 24/7 at 3 liters....
35 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources