Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
1 - 20 (of 1835) questions
I recently put my husband on my one care on the internet thinking I would have a better understanding of what stage he is in but he fough...
Streaky and ill-defined densities are seen, both paracardiac areas and bases consistent of bilateral interstitial pneumonia. PTB both api...
I had a chest x-ray and the doctor found califcation on my lungs I was wondering if I need to go to another Dr and get it checked out I a...

I have questions, I've been taking medicine in 5 days and i want to apply in work, it can possible to be cleared in my coming xray?
I have had a persistent cough for about 8 months now, the hospital is treating it as C. O. P. D. I have sharp constant pain in my right...
Hi My mother has copd and we are quite worried as she has recently started taking tablets for her rheumatoid arthritis, the tablets pr...
Report said that my lungs are mildly over inflated but no infiltrates or effusions. costophrenic angles are clear. Final impression is ne...
Was recently released from hospital was not notified that I had the mersa until I saw my regular doctor. I have COPD asthma and an artifi...
Hi, I'm 32 yr old female. I had been smoking for 19 years...woo long time. About 2 1/2-3 mos ago I went from a pack a day to 3-5 ci...
I was curious, how many on this board still smoke? And if you do how much? Also, how long ago was your diagnosis. my family thinks I...
Am I to understand that emphysema is a disease that will progress on its own, no matter what you do? I have quit smoking, but it worries ...
There doesnt seem to be any kind of forums or discussions anywhere on the concentrators anywhere. I`m just looking for peoples thoughts a...
Hello Dr. i have done recently heat echo and stress test part of my health check up that i do every three years . Both came normal except...
She has only 21% lung Capacity and is on oxygen 24/7 and she has lost a lot of weight. I’m asking this question to to the fact that I wan...
Constant coughing up yellow, lungs hurt when I breathe and I am constantly fatigued. Flight attendant for 15 yrs in 1970 when I was walki...
Scared. I’ve had lung modules over the last several years with no change. However my recent CT shows “Multiple right upper lobe consolida...
what are these clear jelly like balls im coughing up? and what does it mean.
Over 15 months now have consistent and unique symptoms. While inhaling only and only in the latter part of a deep breath a feeling of ro...
My friend had an PTE (Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy) Surgery last monday. Since he came out of surgery he has been put in induced coma...
The following is a list of my symptoms: Birth - Today Kyphosis of spine, rib flare and broken ribs; Physical malformation of breat p...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.