Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Down Syndrome Community

My 7 year old son has Down syndrome. He is a joy to be with. He does have impulsive behavior. His behavior isn't always impulsive, but...
My BIL is a 37y/o DS man that lives at home. He is a very competitive and attention-seeking person, which has always been fairly manageab...
We have a 10 cousin that just moved in with us. He is the cutest and sweetest when he isn’t hitting (including my 90 yr grandpa) or throw...
My brother is a 32-year-old with Down Syndrome. He has recently suddenly had an issue with eating certain things, taking showers, and wip...
Hi all, I really just needed some opinions, my sister has Down syndrome and is 20 years old. She still sleeps in my mom’s bed and my ...
I have lived next to him for 5 long years. When we moved in my son didn't want to befriend him. I told him he might end up being my sons ...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.